hiyawahta is offline New Member

How to burn fat fast

I currently trying to cut up for a beach vacation in cancun mexico. I have about a month and a half, and I need some help. I wanted to know if reducing my calorie intake to about 1000-1200 kcals a day would be unhealthy and cause me to loss muscle mass. I was thinking about going on the slim fast diet and doing cardio 30 min a day 5 days a week. My other option would be not to decrease my kcals so much but to take clenbuterol , cytomel or both together, and do cardio as well. I weight about 165 pounds and my goal is to lose about 8-10 pounds of fat.

Please help I need to loss fat fast!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

lol........

if u do the slim fast diet, you're in for some serious disappointment.....

Slim Fast actually means "diet your muscle off as fast as you can and become nothing". That is NOT a good way to go.

If you reduce calories too much, and from the WRONG places, you're asking for it. Doing this and "slim fast" will cause your body to lose muscle and fat, so you'll be a smaller "just as fat" person. Not good. Then what happens when u eat normally again? BALLOON CITY.

30 mins of cardio is not enough either, 45 mins in the a.m. is optimal for fat burning, but then u must make sure you take in enough pro, healthy fats, and carbs (where they are needed) during the day to remain in a postive nitrogen balance to keep your lean mass/gain some.

Slim fast won't do that. Also, dont' even THINK about using cytomel unless you are on some kind of AAS, at least 400mgs test/week, or you're going to burn muscle faster than buildings burning in Bahgdad.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-10-2003 at 01:03 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed, slim fast is a mass marketed diet for woman and unactive lazy men. IMO. There are much better diets. Do a search and you will find many.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You mean drinking some pre-made drink and eating only one "reasonable" meal a day isn't healthy????

Sorry hyawahta....I'm not teasing at you, just at the Slimfast marketing crap.

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    I'd say raise your cals alot higher than that and start a keto diet (CKD)!

Thanks guys

But what do you think about clenbuterol ?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is like an ECA IMO. I don't think anything great of it, and actually probably won't spend the money on it again.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm with Pain...it'll work but so will a good eca and the eca won't cost as much. Along with a clean diet and cardio.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    thats the big thing...clean diet and cardio...without those, all the clen or eca in the world won't do a thing for ya...

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    clen isnt all it is hyped up to be i have been using hydroxycut doing my cardio and eating clean and i have lost a ton of bodyfat......

chinups Guest

Swole

I don't do 30 minutes but I will prob work up to it. Does this mean if I work out at a high intesity pace and get HR up and then do 20 minutes high intesity cardio it won't help. Do I need to up cardio? Anyone feel free to answer.....

Sorry if I hijacked post..

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i go on the eliptical for 30 mins 6 days a week sometimes 7 and i keep my heart rate up to the moon and it works for me some say i should do 45 others say its too much at 30 everyday but i guess you just gotta see what works for you....

chinups Guest
    I just figure if you do your weights then go into cardio u don't need that 10-15 minutes to raise HR.

Thread Information