nj juice is offline Member

i cheated really bad!

After a week without a cheat meal, i couldnt take it anymore, i went insane. Last night i went to the movies and went fucking nuts on popcorn with loads of butter and a large cherry coke. How bad was this for me? Afterwards i felt quilty for doing it, wish the gym was open 24 hours. By the way, Malibu's most wanted is a funny ass movie!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your fine , dont worry about it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

yellows2k is offline Member
    Sometimes I eat a whole pizza, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks and ice cream, all i gain is water weight

you are fine dont worry about it

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    You guys sure? Cuz I did something similar tonight. I was at work trying to finish off my last can of tuna and ran out of cottage cheese. So I ran out to the car to get a few bucks to get some crackers or something but ended up getting some sour cream and onin chips then I scarfed down 2 brownies that someone left for me.......I feel HUGE! And guilty as hell!!!

Think of it this way, when you go on a cutting diet for a week and are minus 500 for that week and you cheat with a meal and go over maintenance by 500 or whatever, you still have a net loss of 2500............6 days of minus 500 is 3000, plus the 500 over. On top of that, cardio is probably put in, so you still have a good caloric deficit.

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    Right yellow but it depends. A weeks worth of dieting is easily blown by an enormous cheat day

All the cheats mentioned above are only meals.....

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I know I've been trying to cut and I f'd up big time! I went to the Flyers vs Toronto game yesterday and I think I had about 300 beers, Miller LIte. And I had about 8 wings! and 2 slices of pizza and 2 pretzels. I feel like shit today! Not to mention about 10 maltballs out of my kids basket this morning! Damn! I'm gonna have to go on a bolemia diet.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    A cheat meal once a week isn't going to throw you off course. Yeah mentally and even physically you'll feel like crap for a day or so but other than that it won't hurt.

frankm7 is offline Banned
    ironic how a cheat meal is meant to satisfy you mentally.... yet, it just turns out to be a guilt trip. Enjoy your cheat meal for what it is..mental satisfaction and taste bud satisfaction, you did it, you enjoyed it (at the moment), move on... stick to your program now...

Thread Information