Thread: Heartburn!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

Heartburn!

Hey does anyone else get crazy heartburn when adjusting your diet to bulk up? I did all my calculations and have tried to gradually increase my meals to get to about 3500 cal and 320+ grams of protein. I have not been eating greasy crap or spicy foods that would make it happen, but I've had to eat tums by the handful just to survive. Any advice will help. this shit sucks and who wants to eat antacid all day

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    are you taking any stims or caffeine? post up your diet so we can see what foods may be giving you some trouble.

No caf or stim. Just food. I will have to post it tomorrow when I can sit down on my computer and type it out. It's all pretty basic foods I usually eat but more often and more amount. It's not as clean as it should be but I'm just a beginner and have a long way to go. I'll post diet tomorrow

jypoll is offline Member
    i have chronic heartburn, but when it gets bad has entirely to do with what i eat not how much I eat. My doctor said that i could get heartburn upto 72 hours after eating something that affects me. I suggest you change up your diet and until you go three days with no heartburn and then you can be sure the current diet is free of foods that cause you problems. Also lots of drugs and supplements can cause problems.

Solid response! I appreciate the feedback and will work on the diet. Maybe if I find out something I'll post again. Should be soon while I still have an esophagus! LoL

Thread Information