xenithon is offline Member

Exclamation Oatmeal Pesach Alternative

Hi All,

It crept up on me without even noticing

It's Pesach again (passover) and I have to find an alternative for oatmeal, which is my main (almost sole) source of carbs. What do you guys recommend instead?? I normally have wholewheat matza, but just wanted to check if anyone has some inspiring ideas for alternatives!?

Thanks!

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    lol bro, I know what you mean, but what I say "Fuck It". So I dont care much about pesach anymore, I eat whatever.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tolinka
    lol bro, I know what you mean, but what I say "Fuck It". So I dont care much about pesach anymore, I eat whatever.
    Wow Tolinka, you really live life on the edge!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by tolinka
    ... don't lose touch with something that is part of us. I usually don't like discussing religion, but you caught my eye originally with your original avatar. I just finished removing all the chametz from my place, and believe me it was a pain. And to be honest, I can't understand part of the rules anymore, like I sell it to my shul, who in turn sells it again, and then I buy it all back after pesach. Anyways, some things don't make sense, but try not to lose touch with who you are.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by beenie

Wow Tolinka, you really live life on the edge!
    dude, you have no idea...

Doc- I'm glad you like my avatar, and I thank you again for your kind help in the Pm's.
    I never lost it, maybe I'm jewish, but I come from a family that never actually celebrated jewish holidays(we might make the traditonal food, but we dont fast or anything), although me being from Israel, I still dont do it, I just find it....silly....I'm an aethiest.

Thread Information