xenithon is offline Member

Help with getting supplements shipped to me??

Hi Guys,

I would like to know if anyone here knows a good reputable online store where I can buy certain multivitamins and get them shipped to me here in South Africa. Either this, or does someone know/own a store and can ship them here. Reason is that multivitamins here are quite expensive AND they are all crap. Most aren't allowed on the shelfs by our medical board (however they are allowed in the country - I found out that customs is not a problem here at all). The only semi-decent stuff they have here is the GNC, but that is REALLY expensive!

What I am looking to get is either Twinlab Daily One or Vitalabs Soft Gel Multi. I will be getting 2-6 bottles (depending on cost + shipping cost) so I have a decent supply

Anyone got any ideas??

PS. I sent emails to a number of sites (I searched on the boards for online supplement shopping) and have had almost no response, besides a few places which said they only ship within the US.

Thanks!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    have u tried allsports? our board sponsor? i have had stuff to thailand and to england from them without a problem

peace

xenithon is offline Member
    really?? in their FAQ section they say they don't do international orders whatsoever. I also sent an email to them to double check, and haven't even gotten a reply yet

Thread Information