leather daddy is offline Banned

Need a bit of help please

Ive now ended up at 98kg roughly 16% bodyfat. Ive decided its time to lean down again now. Face also got a bit of fat/bloat on it. Ive ran my PCT recoverd fine. So im deciding as of tomorrow im considering leaning/hardening up. Im using TREN A. test prop and a bit of test cyp and clen will also run some either stanazol or masteron aswell

Just need a bit of help on the diet. MY maintenance is 2900 cals at 98kg, 5,11. Open for suggestions.

woulld appreciate Stems input

?? bump

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    Ive now ended up at 98kg roughly 16% bodyfat. Ive decided its time to lean down again now. Face also got a bit of fat/bloat on it. Ive ran my PCT recoverd fine. So im deciding as of tomorrow im considering leaning/hardening up. Im using TREN A. test prop and a bit of test cyp and clen will also run some either stanazol or masteron aswell

Just need a bit of help on the diet. MY maintenance is 2900 cals at 98kg, 5,11. Open for suggestions.
    i find that hard to believe when on the 4th april you said you were on week 4 of your test/deca cycle.
    you're going to do yourself some harm. stop looking for a shortcut.
    Last edited by auswest; 05-27-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Agree, in fact, 4 weeks ago you were still pinning test!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DanB is offline Banned
    You would get more help with a bit on honesty

Also LD, you must be a diet whizz if you gained 9kg muscle/water and zero fat on your cycle!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

no input?

ok thanks guys

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy

If u wanted help on your diet alone, why would u post what your planning to cycle??? Your just trolling LD!

So some advice for u for your diet, eat 2600cals a day! BOOM! There it is
    I like the ratio 40/45/15 (pro/carbs/fat)

I'm not commenting on ur cycle, u know time on + PCT = time off ur just being a wanker

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    If u wanted help on your diet alone, why would u post what your planning to cycle??? Your just trolling LD!

So some advice for u for your diet, eat 2600cals a day! BOOM! There it is
    I like the ratio 40/45/15 (pro/carbs/fat)

I'm not commenting on ur cycle, u know time on + PCT = time off ur just being a wanker

lol i was thinking of eating at maintenace because the clen will burn calories aswell as the test/tren and cardio. Dont wanna lose much muscle TBH. might run some T3 ASWELL. why more carbs then protein? ??? i have to write myself up a diet tomorrow. Is swole.me the best out there or any other sites???

Mate you should probably get some slin too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    op you are all over the place. As Dan said you are trying for short cuts and your at 16%. It does not take much to get under 13% imo. Now you are shooting way to many compounds. I suggest you take a step back and look at this whole cycle again.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    mabey pin it in your throat, heard it clears quicker haha

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    lol i was thinking of eating at maintenace because the clen will burn calories aswell as the test/tren and cardio. Dont wanna lose much muscle TBH. might run some T3 ASWELL. why more carbs then protein? ??? i have to write myself up a diet tomorrow. Is swole.me the best out there or any other sites???
    Since when does Test. & Tren . burn calories? And as many others have already stated, your last attempt(s) at a cycle did not go well, you had more problems over the coarse of one cycle than most people do over the coarse of ten, and now, for some brilliant reason, you think you should just jump right back on cycle immediately after PCT. You're not thinking rationally man.

Blog Entries
    why do you people still comment on his rediculous threads..this is obviously troll material...every thread he starts is utter crap asking questions that should get flamed to death because he asks them like nowbody will remember his last fuked up thread and take this one seriously enough to waste there time and answer...op how the hell are we to take you seriously bro?...

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    I agree!

alright ive decided to stay off gear and just diet down naturally now maybe with some clen . So im going to start at mainentaince which is roughly 2900 cals. With the use of clen and cardio i might drop and extra few hundred etc. Ive always been bad with designing meal plans and working out macros and stuff. Anyone be of some help please??? much appreciated. I have until tomorrow. really need to get this done today as i can go do all my shopping for it!

i want to go
    50% Protein
    30% Carbohydrate
    20% Fats

DanB is offline Banned
    Nobody will spoon feed it you, stop being lazy and look at the hundreads of other diets in this section and go from there

Why would anybody bother wasting their time laying it out when you have a history of not taking the advise given to you

And to try set a time limit for when people should have it done for you is a piss take, if you need it done by tomorrow then get your finger out

But then again if you actually cared and wasn't just trolling then you would of had a look at other threads and have something worked out already

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Nobody will spoon feed it you, stop being lazy and look at the hundreads of other diets in this section and go from there

Why would anybody bother wasting their time laying it out when you have a history of not taking the advise given to you
    lol relax bro. im not asking for people to spoon feed it to me. Im asking is there any otherwebiste similar to swole.me that is of convenience?
    what would you suggest i do first with the diet then?
    cheers

DanB is offline Banned

lol relax bro. im not asking for people to spoon feed it to me. Im asking is there any otherwebiste similar to swole.me that is of convenience?
    what would you suggest i do first with the diet then?
    cheers
    What would I suggest you do? Start looking at others diets and get it done

What would I suggest you do? Start looking at others diets and get it done
    links? im on mobile so taking a while. Cheers dude

DanB is offline Banned

links? im on mobile so taking a while. Cheers dude
    Seriously wtf?

I'm done wasting time on you, look forward to laughing at your next thread though as per usual

Best of luck

Seriously wtf?

I'm done wasting time on you, look forward to laughing at your next thread though as per usual

Best of luck

lol me to bro me to

alright so far i have this Breakfast

4 item Egg white

2 item Eggs
    1 cups Oatmeal

51.5g Carbs
    14.8g Fat
    40.6g Protein
    501.6 Calories

Meal 2

0.5 oz Almonds

4 oz Chicken Breast
    4 item Egg white

3g Carbs
    11g Fat
    53.4g Protein
    324.6 Calories

Meal 3

0.5 oz Almonds

1 tbsp Peanut Butter
    1 item Whey powder

9g Carbs
    16g Fat
    31g Protein
    304 Calories

Post Workout Meal

1 cups Brown Rice

8 oz Chicken Breast
    8 item Egg white

44g Carbs
    9.7g Fat
    105.8g Protein
    686.5 Calories

Meal 5

4 oz Chicken Breast

2 item Eggs

0.8g Carbs
    14g Fat
    47g Protein
    317.2 Calories

Cumulative Stats:

108.3g Carbs
    65.5g Fat
    277.8g Protein
    2133.9 Calories

althought the cals are still to low for me what would you guys suggest upping? Really wanna hit 2950 cals because im going to add in cardio aswell and my routine ill be burning more calories aswell.
    Thats not my maintenace its a fair bit lower.

?? bump please.

What more do you need ld? If you cut calories but meet your macros & eat the right foods, along with sufficient cardio, then you will meet your goal. What more do you need here?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    What more do you need ld? If you cut calories but meet your macros & eat the right foods, along with sufficient cardio, then you will meet your goal. What more do you need here?
    at least we can talk civilised now bro appreciate that. thanks for the help. I dont wanna be in that much of a deficency tho, 1 because i get hungry. 2 because i dont wanna lose much muscle and i wanna work my way down to it. 2100 cals is to low for me im short by 800 but im just gonna add in more oats and a shake or to. Add the cals up later. What do you think? Sorry forgot to list vegies. Also 2100 cals is almost a 800cal deficency i really wanna be eating at maintenance but that diet plan i listed isnt maintenance. Sorry if ive repeat myself a few times i find it hard to get what im try to say across sometimes bro. Apologies about that

READ THE FVCKING STICKIES! Oh, and maybe the Thread you started when you started your cycle which, if I remember correctly, you were an impatient dick in, too!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    **** dude just get as much drol as you can get and eat McDonald's as many times as you can in a day I swear you'll hit 280 at 10%

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    its rare to see Bear here. Leather has some pulling power...

at least we can talk civilised now bro appreciate that. thanks for the help. I dont wanna be in that much of a deficency tho, 1 because i get hungry. 2 because i dont wanna lose much muscle and i wanna work my way down to it. 2100 cals is to low for me im short by 800 but im just gonna add in more oats and a shake or to. Add the cals up later. What do you think? Sorry forgot to list vegies. Also 2100 cals is almost a 800cal deficency i really wanna be eating at maintenance but that diet plan i listed isnt maintenance. Sorry if ive repeat myself a few times i find it hard to get what im try to say across sometimes bro. Apologies about that
    It seems as though your greatest concern is losing muscle while cutting, well................toss that right out the window, you're never gonna stop it from happening, that's why its best to cut before you cycle, if you want to be 10 - 12% by the end of your cycle, then you need to be 8 - 10% before you start your cycle. Many well argue "that's not the way the pros do it" but we should also take into consideration, the pros bulk up to like 300 shooting for about 280 counting on losing quite a but of muscle in their cut. I'm a big fan of cutting before hand. I hate to keep dragging you through the hot coals, but if you had been more patient & done things right the first time, you wouldn't be facing this issue right now. There's no way around the hungry feeling, that's what a calorie deficit is all about, its a part of the sacrifice, just suck it up & push through, the best advice I can offer at this point is, stay away from the simple carbs, we want long lasting complex carbs only, this will help stave off hunger longer.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    its rare to see Bear here. Leather has some pulling power...
    Lol............you're right, I never visit the diet section, I feel there are too many personal variables in each individuals general metabolism & chemistry to accurately give diet advice. However..............my attention was grabbed & focused here by another member because of my history with L D.

Thread Information