Thread: eca and bulking

eca and bulking

I am about to do a cycle. I will be taking r-ala, milk thistle, multi vitamin, and raising calories to I think 3000.

Anyways, can I take xenadrine throughout my cycle (8 wks.) to keep the weight down? I will be doing max of 3 x week cardio at low intensity.

Then after the cycle, I will drop to maintance (slowly for a month or 2) Then do a cutting cycle with clen , xenadrine and probaly one of swolecats diet plans. ( I wonder if he lets people do the clen/eca thing?)

How does this sound? Main thing I want to know is if it is OK to take xenadrine while on a cycle.

Cycle will consist of fina and test

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    If you are bulking you want to keep the weight up. I assume you meant keep the fat down. Yes, it will preferentially store nutrients in muscle over fat to some degree. On a real bulking cycle, you might not notice the difference. It will make gaining weight more difficult.
    -SF

Ok, so You are saying not to take the eca stack?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Only take the ECA before cardio or something like that when you are trying to burn fat during your bulking session. Otherwise if you are bulking you are just wasting cals with the ECA.

Pain

got it, thanks.

Thread Information