kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member

Starting New Diet-- Need Help

My end goals are 200lbs@6-7% year round. Currently I am 204@12% 6'0". In the last two weeks off my diet has sucked wth carbs and fats being way too high, b/c i have been lazy, I somehow have managed to gain 6lbs. (of all fat I think.) I am going to try in this next 8 weeks of time to lose about 14lbs or so of bodyweight, with about as much of it being fat as possible. It is pretty important to me that I lose this weight, so I was wondering if you guys can help me out and please critique my diet, I would appreciate it.
    Well, here goes:
    Diet
    Meal 1 -10am
    6 Egg whites/ 2 whole eggs
    4oz ground beef
    1/2-3/4 cup oatmeal (quaker regular) w/ 2 equal packets

Meal 2 -12pm
    1 serving Muscle Milk
    8oz 2% milk (less sugar than skim)

Meal 3 -3pm
    8-12oz grilled chicken breast (plain)
    4-6oz Sweet potatoe (plain)

Meal 4 - 5:30pm
    4 Servings Tuna (little less than 2cans)
    1tblsp mayo
    2 hardboiled eggs
    Steamed string beans

Workout -6:30pm

Meal 5 -7:30-7:45pm on Tues and Fri
    50g Vanilla no carb <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> powder
    1oz nonfat powdered milk
    2 packets Equal
    4oz frozen strawberries in sauce

Meal 5 -7:30-7:45pm on Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun
    Chocolate Myoplex w/ water
    1-1/2tblsp Raw Honey

Meal 6- 8:00-8:30pm
    12oz ground beef
    6oz brussel sprouts and brocolli

Meal 7 -12:00am (on nights I work, otherwise skip this meal)
    Chocolate Myoplex w/ water OR
    1 serv. Muscle Milk w/ 2% milk

Meal 8
    8oz. ground beef
    Last edited by kaoz&zen; 04-21-2003 at 06:22 PM.

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    1 U NEED TO DROP ALL DAIRY, NO MILK AT ALL, 2ND ME PERSONALLY IW OULD CUT ALL FRUIT TO. INSTEAD OF BEANS TRY BROCCLI OR CALIFLOWER. I WOULD CHANGE YOU LAST MEAL TO A MEAL WITH LOW CARBS, INSTEAD OF MYPLEX WITH CARBS TRY LIKE DESIGNER TIME RELEASE PROTEIN OR SOMETHING WITH LITTLE TO NO CARBS THATS FOR SURE. nOW THIS IS ME AGAIN, I WOULDNT EAT A SWEET POTATO, I WOULD SUGGEST GREEN VEGGIES. CARDIO 4 X A WEEK EMPTY STOMACH IN MORNING 30MIN IF POSSIBLE, GO 2 MIN AT 4.0 AND THE 2MIN AT 6.0MPH. I HIGHLY SUGGEST A FAT BURNER, XENEDRINE, STACKER SOMEHTING LIKE THAT. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE U DO WELL, STRICTEN UR DIET ALITTLE MORE AND THEN HAVE A CHEAT MEAL ONCE EVERY WEEK OF WHATEVER U WANT. IT WIL KEEP U SAIN, MOTIVATED AND SHOCK UR BODY ALITTLE!

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    thanks, the dairy might be hard to drop.. i picked up the muscle milk and it tastes like shit with water. myoplex is about the only shake i can stomach with only water added and nothing else. Does anyone diet succesfully with dairy?
    I just realized how uneducated i looked by that last meal. It is all whey protein (wuick absorption.) well, i'm editing it above to include somehting else.

Thread Information