trida is offline New Member

Critique my relatively clean bulk Diet!

Alright, can I get some critique on my bulking diet?

Just a few side notes:

1. Veggies and fruit aren't included, I eat em round the clock.
    2. A few meals and supplements are missing.
    3. I'm on a tight budget, and tight schedule since I've got to eat at school.

Thanks!

If you can't make it out, go to a smaller resolution, and also some calculations might be off. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Critique my relatively clean bulk Diet!-diet.gif  

frankm7 is offline Banned
    reason no one has responded is because i think they're not in the mood to strain their eyes ...very nicely done i must say (organized and detailed)...

3232 eh...whats your weight, height and age?

trida is offline New Member
    ~175, 5'6, 17

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    looks good except for all the milk your drinking, and the brown sugar at breakfast, also your post work out has no carbs for recovery, umm your last meal has flax oil which i would add early in the day instead of at night when your going to bed, umm.. meal 6 could be a protein drink with casien ( spelling?) instead of whey, for breakfast you could even go to 50 grams protein with 25 grams of carbs, but no need for the sugar IMO

umm???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

MarkyMark is offline Member
    You need to add much more protein my friend .....

There are plenty of suggestions here to keep you reading...

Good luck ...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, post workout get dextrose or maltodextrine instead of grape juice, it will cause a insulin spike but not as good as it is fructose, which takes longer to convert to glycogen and also fills the liver stores before muslces, not what you want post workout.

Pain

O ya drop that dairy fat, drop a lot of that dairy in general too that is overkill IMO. Dairy fat is not a healthy fat and really serves no purpose.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    AHHH!! my friend painintheazz, where have you been?? I am so accumstomed to you posting much more thoughout the day. Usually i see the new threads with pain written all the way down the line:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by abstrack
    AHHH!! my friend painintheazz, where have you been?? I am so accumstomed to you posting much more thoughout the day. Usually i see the new threads with pain written all the way down the line:
    A few things, my job is laying off 1800 people, I am safe but I am not going to give them a reason to lay me off with my rediculous internet time. Next I was sick as a dog last week. Finally I got back with my Ex-Girlfriend and she has been taking up some time. So all in all, I am still here but I choose my threads carefully. Sorry to everyone but that is life.

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz

I am not going to give them a reason to lay me off with my rediculous internet time. Pain
    I can relate to ya bro...but "acting" like you're working is an art form that can always be perfected...

Originally posted by pumpseeker

I can relate to ya bro...but "acting" like you're working is an art form that can always be perfected...
    True, now I work on some of my comp sci homework and they think I am hella busy, I am clicking away in excel and no one bothers me. haha.

Pain

Thread Information