I know I have been quite annoying lately with the dextrose post workout questions. But I was looking for a good post workout creatine/ carb blend other than cell-tech, and I found Vitargo CGL. It claims to give you a better spike than dextrose , just without all the sugar. Its ingredients claim to be a high molecular weight carb made from starch. Check out the link and tell me what you think.....Heres some info I pulled from bodybuilding.com--THe link is http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/vitargo.html

Vitargo® is a newly developed and patented sugar-free high molecular weight carbohydrate from Sweden that is revolutionizing the way we take creatine. Vitargo® has been clinically tested in Europe at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden and it possesses such unique characteristics that you will never again consume creatine by itself, or in any combination with sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin. Vitargo-CGL™ by Nutrex is pure dynamite. Vitargo-CGL™ acts like a pump, pulling creatine and water along with it into the bloodstream, thus synchronizing creatine and insulin levels for maximum creatine transport to the muscles. This avoids a premature insulin spike as seen in creatine/dextrose formulas, where dextrose is absorbed faster than creatine. More creatine can now be transported to the muscles resulting in significantly better muscle and strength gains as compared to non-Vitargo® creatine formulas. Vitargo® restores muscle energy (glycogen) 70% faster than dextrose, thus superhydrating the muscles cells in record time. No other creatine product in the world makes you recover quicker from your workouts and puts you into an anabolic , muscle-building state faster, than Vitargo-CGL™. Vitargo-CGL™ is the perfect post-workout creatine supplement. Vitargo® passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose, thus eliminating the risk of stomach discomfort as often seen in creatine/dextrose formula. Vitargo® is as potent in stimulating insulin as dextrose, yet it is completely sugar-free. No need to ever consume creatine products overloaded with simple sugars like dextrose. Look at your current creatine label and compare it’s sugar content to Vitargo-CGL™. Does your creatine product contain 20, 30, 50 or even 75 grams of sugar per serving? Vitargo-CGL™ has ZERO sugar and yet it stimulates the same massive insulin spike needed for maximum creatine transport as 75 grams of sugar do.