Thread: I'm stuck!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

I'm stuck!

Hello,
    I'm nearing the middle of a EQ/TEST/Winny stack and my strength is gaining nicely, but I still am not happy with my definition due to BF. Do one of you have a daily diet plan that I can follow step by step that will allow my muscles to grow while helping me drop some of this fat? I really would like to lean out with summer coming and all. I do cardio 4 or 5 days a week, split up between playing racquetball, bike riding and stair master. I have about 8wks to go on this cycle and I really want to make the most of it. I am guilty of eating too many carbs so if I had a better plan to follow it would help me a lot. I have no problem eating boiled chicken and tuna right out of the can.
    here are my stats:

36yrs old
    6'
    230lbs (but its not as bad as it sounds due to my large bone structure)
    5 cycles under belt
    been lifting 15years
    not sure of BF%.

any help would be appreciated,
    ~R.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 04-23-2003 at 10:16 PM.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Sad to say .... You should have planned your diet well before shoving a needle in your ass !!!!

I would bet to say that your diet is either WAY OFF or your body fat was way too high to start a stripping cycle ...

A stripping cycle is done within a range ... A guy 100lbs overweight ( IMO ) doesnt go on a stripping cycle ...

I suggest one would bulk up within range .. If not then .... go on a moderate weight loss program to get within stripping range ... ( If need be ) this would have a moderate cardio in a heavy training program then switch to a cutting cycle within weight.

If not, at the end of your cycle you will need even further dieting, by this point the purpose of using will be compromised and the effort to hold size during this cycle would really be of no benefit ..

There are many here that would back me up in the Idea that IF you ARE going to USE .....PLAN !!!!! Diet is 80% growing or leaning out guys !!! even on the sauce ....

good luck ...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    MM,,, thanks for the insightful reply. I know I kind of came off sounding like a dumbass in my first post, but I do actually have a good, basic high protein, low carb diet I follow when cycling. I was just looking to compare notes and see where I could make some improvements. I got a couple of diets PM'd to me that I am using to revamp my current plan.
    Thanks again, and by the way, if that's you in your Avatar nice work!! You’re ripped to pieces bro, I hope one day I can enjoy your level of results!!
    ~R.

Thread Information