edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Hi guys this is a true transformation my girlfiends road to success

Before i met my girlfriend she was weighting 170 pounds at 5 feet tall.

After breaking up with here ex boyfriend wish drove here crazy, she said that enough was enough, she went on a high protein diet wish work quit well for the first month, she went from 170 to 156 pounds in that span. SHe lost moslty water.

AFter this i met here and she was stuck at 156, even if she lied and told me that she was infact 140 pounds........

She was trying all sort of crap, pills and soup diets that just didnt work for here.

I got here in the gym and trained here, about 3 months after she was really 140 pounds.

I add here on weight training and aerobics exercices.

SO she went from 170 to 140 in about 6 months so thats 30 pounds lost but mostly water weight.

After that she add a fall down and sort of gave up here diet she went back up at 150, this was in april of last year, so she decided to join a support group called mincavi.

I live in canada but in the us they have TOPS take of the pounds slowly or somthing like that.

Those groups are great they are not after your money and you actually get your daily requirment in food no pills or powders.

She went from 150 to 137 in about 2 months, then in june she left and tough she could do it on here own.

She took here weight down to 135 and stayed stuck at that weight til about a month ago, when she decided to join mincavi again and really train hard, she sort of gave up on training to.

Now i am really please at here, she got all the confidence she needs and she is now down to 132 pounds, in only 3 weeks.

This is the real stuff not any advertisement that say you can change your body in 3 months, i do beleive that anybody can change the way they look but not in 3 short months.

Now she is aiming at 120 pounds.

I am so proud of here, if i have advise to give is to join a support group, they have weekly meetings and if your stuck they will check you diet. Its a sure thing.

Sorry for the long post but if your girlfriend is looking to lose fat or weight stick with it and give here support, tell here that she is doing great and all and you will se its all whort wild.

thanks

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

120?

how tall is she?good to see she lost that much weigh

primodonna is offline Female Member
    does she have any muscle left?

Thumbs up she is 5 feet tall

Well she still has some fat on but she is trying to build muscles

primodonna is offline Female Member
    i missed that 5 feet tall comment

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Well done

Seems that she has worked really hard to lose her weight. For that she should be commended, be sure to tell her congrat's from every one here at AR. At 30 lbs of weight loss I do find it hard to believe that it is mostly water weight though.
    IC

thanks tobey

no its not all water and i am very pround of here to

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Go girlfriend! It sounds like she knows the track to success.

do you

have before and after pictures?it would be neat to see her transformation.

Cool i do have before and after pics but i dont have a scanner

and i would have to sneak them out of the house becose she doesnt want me to show them to anybody.

That would be a great idea, beleive me the transformation is amazing, she actually wanted to burn the ones that she was 170 pounds and holding a cat, i told here not to and to check them out when she is discourage of here progress.

Now she does that and it gets here back on track.

She still has about 15 more pounds to go, but now that she has added cardio to all of this its gonna be smouth sailing.

Now its my turn, i lost an inch on my waste not bad, went from 210 to 208 and from a 36 to a 35 inch.

MarkyMark is offline Member

Re: Well done

Originally posted by Tobey
    Seems that she has worked really hard to lose her weight. For that she should be commended, be sure to tell her congrat's from every one here at AR. At 30 lbs of weight loss I do find it hard to believe that it is mostly water weight though.
    IC
    ABSOLUTELY BROTHER ...

She has done real well ..... and Help her with the rest ... but encourage don't discourage ....

tell her we said GRATS ....

Thumbs up i am trying to convince here to give me some before pics

Guys i am trying to convince here to give me before pics and at christmas time we will take pictures of use.

Now if she agrees and i can find a color scanner i will be happy to show you a real transformation.

SHe still has toning to do , i hate that word, and she is not 100% top shape but she sure is on the right track and the before pics are amazing.

thank for all the good word guys, i do stand by here and its a good thing that all the training i have done with here asnt been wasted.

Somethimes you train people but they are just not into it and you sort of waste your time, i am sure that lots of you have done this before.

Thanks again guys and gals

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

Way to go she has done well and you are right to be proud of her.

On the photo issue I would,nt push it she has to be comfortable with herself about others seeing the photos.

Glad to see she stuck with it you,ve both done well!

just do it

i put my gfs picture on here and she has no idea!!who cares just throw those pictures up here

Talking partyboy where where where

I wanna see what she looks like hehehehe

go to

sumthin diff? thread in i think general forum

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Partboy

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    i put my gfs picture on here and she has no idea!!who cares just throw those pictures up here

Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.....
    Now Paryboy mind your manners. You wanna get Edraven in trouble? Now you KNOW he's goona be in deep s!@t if he post that.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My gf used to be a model until she was in a car accident and now has permanent damage, she gained lots of weight right after due to the shock to her body. Now 2 years later she still battles her weight, but is starting to get back to her ideal weight, also docs orders no lifting. I sent her your post so she can check it out cause she's always looking to improve. Docs also said she can do light cardio & stuff, she used to kickbox and compete & all that. I'm gonna get her a membership to my gym for V-Day gift (she asked). Sounds like your girl made great progress...tell her congrats!!!

what agency ?

what agency did she work for jersey?

Thread Information