Thread: macros

Deon5 is offline Junior Member

macros

Hi everyone.Just to make it clear this is my first time dieeting down and trying to get ripped.Now for my question...I'm not sure how much protien, carbs, calories and fats I'm supposed to consume? It's my 4th week dieeting and I've lost 6kg's an so far so good.I do cardio 6 times j week and I mix it up HIIT, moderate, low ect. My stats are
    weight: 89kg
    height:6ft
    Fat percentage: 12
    so far I haven't counted any par of my dieet and I've just been lowering my portion sizes, increasing my protien intake and decreasing my carb intake.How much cals should I consume from each source for my weight? I have about 8 weeks left on my cutting dieet and I would like to maximize my results by consuming the correct amout of everything. Any input welcome

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i think it's important to know your tdee, and the marcos of your daily intake. you can sign in to fitday.com to help you figure out your macros.

it appears that whatever split youve chosen is working, but i would recommend you figure this out exactly to give you better control over your numbers and caloric intake.

Deon5 is offline Junior Member
    thank's I'll be sure to find that out.Also I've been reading some of the stickys wich explains everything

Thread Information