WallyGator is offline Junior Member

This one is for you SwoleCat!

Hey Swole,

First iŽd like to say i really trust on your diet advices and it would be mad not to believe when i see the pictures and testimonials from the people who hired your services. Congratulations for the effectiveness of your work.

Now i have got a question and i know it is indeed not a though one for you.

I decided to cut like mad so i have ordered myself a good AAS cycle to use with T3, my cardio is being performed every morning, i am not loosing lean body mass and i am dropping fat like i wanted. The only problem is that i am not sure wheter my diet is the best for cutting matters. There is some stuff i have included in the diet and i am not sure if they are holding my progress at least at some degree.

First Meal : Tuna in oil (i try to get rid of the oil by drenching it) and two slices of whole bread - aprox 380 kcal

Second Meal : one serving of Whey protein with one scoop of twinlab fat free weight gainers fuel (maltodextrin and whey) - aprox 650 kcal

Third Meal (Post workout) : 150 g of grilled chicken, brocolli, 60 g of beans - aprox 700 kcal

Forth Meal : Same as Third, with 100 g of grilled chicken insted of 150 - aprox 600 kcal

5 th Meal : 50 g chicken - aprox 280 kcal

6 th Meal : Whey protein only - aprox 130 kcal

Total Cals

All i have implemented is from knowledge grabbed from boards, and i know there are several flaws on that diet. Maybe beans should not be there, maybe i should lower calories, etc. Can you give some advice on what to change? Thanks in advance, i will really appreciate some input from you or any advice you could give me.

Farmer is offline Member
    Im not swolecat but my advice is get on Swolegenix...

Peace

Farmer

Thread Information