SDtrucker is offline New Member

COMPLETE newbie--be patient

I have read and re read all the stickies and videos. However, I am still completely lost. I have been working out for awhile but not serious until this summer. I want to make the best out of myself and abilities
    First a little info
    6'2"
    175lbs approx 15%bf(bulking now)'
    I am working on BLSS program for the next few months

Heres the deal. I am terrible at counting my macros everyday. Between college, work, and parties. I have a hard time finding readily available food, and when I do I never know what is in it. I have no problem eating the same thing multiple times a day and everyday, because simplicity in my life right now is key...
    Does anyone have some ideas for me? I've read so much information and it is all spinning in my head right now..
    I love chicken, rice, pasta, bread, and get all the lean beef burgers, steaks, and sausage I can eat for free(bonus of a girlfriends family that raises Certified premium black angus
    I like the idea of pre cooked rice and chicken meals. Mostly because I can cook it all up at the beginning of the week or day.
    Please help out a complete newbie to nutrition.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Do you have a smartphone? Download MyFitnessPal app, this is great for recording what you eat, you can also adjust the macro split. Then I would suggest working out your TDEE using the sticky and posting a typical daily diet into the nutritional forum.
    If you aren't sure whats in the food exactly. Ie, you grab a burrito at lunch, try and put as much detail in. The more info you provide, the more the experts can help!

Krugerr

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by SDtrucker View Post
    I have read and re read all the stickies and videos. However, I am still completely lost. I have been working out for awhile but not serious until this summer. I want to make the best out of myself and abilities
    First a little info
    6'2"
    175lbs approx 15%bf(bulking now)'
    I am working on BLSS program for the next few months

Heres the deal. I am terrible at counting my macros everyday. Between college, work, and parties. I have a hard time finding readily available food, and when I do I never know what is in it. I have no problem eating the same thing multiple times a day and everyday, because simplicity in my life right now is key...
    Does anyone have some ideas for me? I've read so much information and it is all spinning in my head right now..
    I love chicken, rice, pasta, bread, and get all the lean beef burgers, steaks, and sausage I can eat for free(bonus of a girlfriends family that raises Certified premium black angus
    I like the idea of pre cooked rice and chicken meals. Mostly because I can cook it all up at the beginning of the week or day.
    Please help out a complete newbie to nutrition.
    i wish i thought like this when i was 18.

like krugerr said, there are apps that help keep track of everything.

i use Lose IT app.

post up you daily diet and the gurus can help you get to where ya want to go

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum! Your in the right place my friend !

Thread Information