Thread: peanut butter?

jurewix is offline Junior Member

peanut butter?

Im still on my cutting diet right now , i lost 15 lbs so far, i know poeple say u need fats in your body , i take flax oil every morning, but latly i have been making this skake which is really good, i put ice 2 scoops of protien and 2.5 table spoons of Peanut butter, i have beeen eating clean but i am starting to crave peanut butter, i am still trying to lose 5 more pounds and i have 1 more week left of cutting , i doubt ill lose all 5, but is the P.B a bad fat? should i stop eating it, or does that little amount not matter? please help me and let me know

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    PB has more good fats than bad, I think you are doing the right thing using it in moderation. I love PB and J on whole wheat bread, but I put 6 table spoons easy on just one sandwich. Just like peanuts, a small handful a day is ok.

Look into reduced sodium brands that do not add any salt that should help keep you looking more cut.

yellows2k is offline Member
    u need NATURAL PB not Jif or Reeses or anything like that

look at the ingredients, it should only say peanuts, salt and water...

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by yellows2k
    u need NATURAL PB not Jif or Reeses or anything like that

look at the ingredients, it should only say peanuts, salt and water...
    If you have Kroger supermarkets in your area, their house-brand natural peanut butter is excellent, easily as good as the expensive stuff they sell at the whole foods stores, for a fraction of the price. I'd be willing to bet that other national chains have similar products. "Ingredients: Peanuts, salt."

The Crunchy is especially good.

--dnb

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    A major name brand that has nothing added is Peter Pan. It has a yellow lid instead of the red. Look for it.

ok i just got the P.B , it taste good, but i have another quick ?, how many grams of fat am i allowed while cutting , 5 11, 210 , round 11%bf

sorry i have another question, but is it bad to eat this much peanut butter everyday

yellows2k is offline Member
    i usually have 1-2 tablespoons of pb and a tablespoon of flax seed oil a day...

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    I usually eat 2-4 tbs. a day myself. As long as you're not eating the whole jar at once, and as long as it fits into your diet plan, there's nothin wrong with it.

Thread Information