devistate is offline Junior Member

Test, Deca, Winny, Goals, Dieting, Training, and TIME!!!!! QUESTIONS..

Hello everyone!

I am 22 years old, 5'10'', 198lbs. 14-17%bf

To make a long story short, I am getting back into football. I hurt my knee when I was a senior (99) and it finally healed and I have now been sprinting and wieght lifting for over 6 months.

I am on week 3 of a 12 week cycle of test enthante, deca and last 5 weeks with winny. I chose this cycle cause I have taken it before but without the winny when I was 19 for just size and strength. I loved the the size and strength gains it gave me and the way it made my joints feel and I figured the winny would help me gain quality muscle and yet do it without gaining to much fat. I am trying to do EVERYTHING I can to get to this point : 215lbs and 10%bf. So if I have started the wrong cycle or need to change things on it please let me know!!!!! I can get any aas out there, so..........

I currently don't have a job and won't be getting one because I have enough $ saved up untill I get my school loan. SOOO, my point is I GOT LOTS OF TIME TO MAINTANE A PERFECT DIET. The only thing I have to do is on Mondays and Wednesdays I have defensive conditioning at 3pm-5pm. Otherwise I don't do shit, all I do when I am not working out is watch tv and jerkoff, lol!. I can lift do cardio anytime and I mean ANYTIME, I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET TO MY GOAL AS FAST AS POSSILE.

Here is things that I have to fit in my weekly schedule. And I can do these anytime other than #1

1. 3pm-5pm, Mondays and Wednesdays mainly sprints and drills for 2 hours with team.
    2. I NEED to do intense plyos for 30-45 minutes 2*week.
    3. I need to do a sprint workout for 30-60 minutes, 2 additional times/week, So for a total of 4.
    4. And I usually lift anywheres from 4-5*week for about and hour and half each time.

OK now for my 1st and most important question: For the goal that I am trying to reach what should my diet consist of(I can eat nothing or everything)?

2nd... I have to do 6 intense workouts for up to an hour each and on different days, so I have one day off of intense cardio style training/week. But, I want to do more, such as cardio every morning and night. But everything I read on this website pretty much tells me no more than 5 cardio sessions/week. So what is the maximum I can do other than my speed and strentgh workouts?

3rd... if at all possible please let me know when the best time to do my intense football workouts and the best time to lift and eat sleep and shit!!!!!

Well, I will leave it at that for now
    I know I am asking a lot and I will understand I am asking to much but I can assure you it will so greatly appreciated and the info will be used!!

thanks, Devistate

P.S. I feel like I am one that has a hard time shedding fat, not sure if that will make a difference with my diet or not

devistate is offline Junior Member
    bump!

Thread Information