dreamache is offline Junior Member

Tuna, too much bad? or what.

i've been hearing contradicting stories from people about tuna... i want to try and eat 4 cans a day, ideally... and its real cheap tuna, only costs $.39 a can... 32g's in each can...

i WAS eatin like 4 cans a day for 3 days and then mysteriously the 4th day i was feelin REAL tired, and it continued on for 5 / 6 days, bein real tired... but i think it was the flu or something, although i'm not sure.. .so i'm wondering if tuna could have contributed to such a feeling?? not sure.

so, is it not healthy to eat that much tuna, or what.

thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to be careful of the mercury in all that tuna. I would say that at 4 cans a day it would probably get dangerous. I have done 1 can a day and had no problems. Tuna is a good source of protein, but add some other sources you want the different amino acid make ups. BTW if that is really cheap tuna look out for the quality. I have heard that solid white has the best protein makeup and chunk light is less good.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Pain's right bro...you need more variety. At 4 cans a day the mercury level will build up pretty quick and will make you sick.

Thread Information