Thread: Diet advices

misterwazza is offline New Member

Diet advices

Hello everyone,
    I understood recently how eating is important in order to build some good muscle and live well. I'll post up what I recently started to eat each day and I'd appreciate some feedbacks about it. First of all, I'm 18 yrs old, lifting for 1.5 years. I went from 122 lbs to 145 (yes, I'm a severe ectomorph). I'd say I got a good shape but not big enough :/ I'm 5'10, 145 lbs with about....I'd say 8% body fat.

1st meal : 4 eggs white, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 banana and 1 protein scroop blended.

2nd meal : chicken, brown rice and brocolli (with 1 fish oild capsule)

3rd meal : pastas with tomato sauce and olive oil

WORKOUT

4th meal : 2 scroops of weight gainer after my workout

5th meal : steak, veggies and potatoes (45 minutes after my weight gainer shake ) and 1 fish oil capsule

6th meal : chicken and veggies

7th meal : casein protein shake just before going to bed (tastes SOOOO dirty OMGGGG)

Note : I'm pretty sure I should eat more, but for now I just cannot. I was eating only 3 times a day like 3-4 months ago but I'm pretty sure appetite will increase even more in a few. So far this is how it's looking and I'm doing my best to eat this each day and workout around 4 times a week. Thanks everyone for your advices!

I posted a pick of how I currently look.

Diet advices-muscles.jpg

Help pls?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd like to see a pic if the front in a relaxed pose. I don't think you're 8% and your bodyfat is relevant as to what you need to be eating!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I have really no idea what's my bf to be honest, but I asked a couple of friends at the gym their opinion and everyone told me around 8-10...Doesn't mean they are right of course but I just have no idea I'll post a picture soon

BUMP pls

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Not to sounds picky but you should ditch the weight gainer and try whey protein after your workout. Most weight gainers are mainly sugar and just end up being fat gainers. Only one I ever liked was the cytoaport gainer and only after workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Not to sounds picky but you should ditch the weight gainer and try whey protein after your workout. Most weight gainers are mainly sugar and just end up being fat gainers. Only one I ever liked was the cytoaport gainer and only after workouts.
    I would only be taking 2 scoops and only after my workouts. I've read that studies shows that simple sugars are your friend immediately after your workout so I thought weight gainer could be good...And being such a severe ectomorph, wouldn't it help ingesting a little bit of fat? I do have regular weight protein, but I use them mostly in my morning shake.

Still looking for some advices

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You were going to post a pic for bodyfat estimate?

Simple sugars are frowned upon around here we like to keep our blood sugar stable. You should ingest no carbs, ideally, for 39 mins following your workout in any event. If you bought your gainer then finish it off and don't buy any more.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information