RockyX is offline Senior Member

Pretty impressed with my results after 1 week!

Hey guys, this is going to sound unbelievable but I swear by it...I have been on the diet for one week....today I took in about 80 carbs and 275 g protein (without shakes)....and I've been taking half the recommended dose of Xenadrine, just to get used to it....anyways I have lost 8 lbs, can see definitions I have never seen before AND was about to do my last bench set 20 lbs. heavier AND got more reps than usual. Anyways I was just wondering if this was normal for starting a diet?? I feel awsome. Anyways I was just wondering, did somebody say the sodium makes you retain water weight??? Because I am putting mustard on EVERYTHING...anyways just letting you guys know how things have been going...

Sorry I mean I did my bench set 20 lbs heavier and got more reps....usually I end up with about 215 lbs 7 times or so.....yesterday I ended at 235 and had to stop myself at 10....what a good feeling.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That is good to hear, those loses the first week are fine mostly water. Sodium is a killer if you don't workout and sweat, otherwise you are fine.

Pain

It is officially the end of week one on my diet today and I am 11 pounds lighter....WOW!! Have not seen muscle loss and OMG I can see my abs..a few anyways...will post pictures tomorrow on member's pictures board to show 1 weeks difference.....who would have thought that eating 4 more meals a day than usual would bring about weight loss....and I only did one day of cardio

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Glad to hear your doing well. Like Pain said right now ot's mostly water you've lost. Keep at it and keep us posted.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    thats great bro. and rite now, you're losing water - but keep at it and you'll start dropping body fat and then you're abs will look like something from a pop-up book.

Okay just for some progress pics...this is me b4 the diet....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pretty impressed with my results after 1 week!-before.jpg  

And here I am 11 lbs. lighter, I guess you guys are right that it is mostly water weight as I don't see too much difference myself....maybe you guys do, you have alot keener eyes than I do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pretty impressed with my results after 1 week!-1week.jpg  

P.S. how you like the tat? Got it friday, hehe

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Nice tat, I'd go with a half sleeve, but then again Im addicted to them. I had a small one like that at one time, and thought it looked shitty by itself, so I gave it some siblings!

Thread Information