Thread: Dry skin

margo is offline Female Member

Dry skin

Hi everybody!
    I´m new to this board and must say I really like the informations I´ve been getting here

I´ve preatty dry skin, especially on my hands... what should I eat or take in to get softer skin?
    Margo
    Train hard - Eat smart

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Honestly besides lotion and drinking plenty of water....I don't know but I'll bump ya!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    There are certain vitamins and minerals for hair, skin and nails I would suggest looking into that. I forget what they are.

Pain

demetri is offline Member
    Try supplementing with a blend of essential fatty acids like Udo's Choice, Flax seed oil, or hemp seed oil.

I find that my skin has been luxuriously soft since I started taking in EFA's.

chevy44 is offline Member
    to get softer skin u should use t-tree oil, if u wash ur hands w/ a little bit every night, or even more, ull have very soft moisturized skin in no time. i knew this girl that broke bricks /w her feet (not really but it looked like it) and she covered socks in the stuff and slept w/ them an and that fixed her problem!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno about tea tree oil . . . can be rather irritating.
    I'd look at my whole diet, make sure I was getting enough of everything, makd adjustments, maybe add in 400 iu of vitamin E, and maybe some A as well.
    Best moisturizing cream I've found (tried lots of different types) is something called "Udderly Smooth Udder Cream." Comes in a white plastic jar with black spots (like what you'd see on the side of a cow), and in a tube as well. Been through cosmetology and barber school, tried lots of different stuff, this is the best I've found. Only place I've found it recently is at Target, although someone told me they sell it at feed stores (where farmers go to get grain for their animals & etc). Has Allantoin in it, which I think is the magic ingredient. Great stuff. Used to do manicures with it.
    Good luck,
    Tock

Thread Information