clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

new summer time diet...need opinions

hey, i think i'm gunna try a super low carb diet for the summer (been on it for roughly 2 weeks now, wanna continue). here's the breakdown with protein per item:

wake up
    protein shake 20g
    amino acids 20g
    half chick boob 15g
    veggies 0g

go to school/work
    half chick boob 15g
    veggies 0g

come home
    protein shake 20g
    half steak 20g
    veggies 0g

workout
    come home
    protein shake 20g
    amino acids 20g
    half steak 20g
    veggies 0g

late night
    omlet 20g

that gives me 190g of protein total (keep in mind i only weigh 150lbs).

one of the cover models for men's health said he eats 160g of fat a day!!! he just stays away from carbs and damn, he's ripped. i'm gunna follow suit. my protein shakes are gunna have 1 table spoon of peanut butter each. my chicken is probably going to have melted cheese on top. and my omlet is gunna have 2 kinds of cheese and ham. oh yeah, i'm gunna eat yogurt for snacks also.

there is a chance i might start a cycle soon. will this diet suffice for the cycle also?

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well fat inplace of carbs does work when cutting. But still make sure your calories in are less than calories out that is what will make you lose weight! So dont get too much fat in your diet or you will get fat!! That diet style is called CKD, keto, or atkins do a search and you will find lots of info on it. I suggest doing some research on it first because if you mess it up it wont really work to good. www.c-k-d.com is a good site to start at. As for the cycle it depends are you trying to get cut or grow on the cycle.

Pain

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i looking to shed fat, but at the same time build some quality lean muscle. my cycle will have the same goals. its gunna be a test/eq/winny cycle...with some...*cough*...dbol in the beginning...=) i'm thinking when on cycle, i'm gunna try to stick to the same type of diet, but just up the quantities of everything.

i've heard of atkins diet, but that requires less than 20g of >any< kind of carb per day. in the diet i outlined, i'm not eating any kinda complex carbs, no pasta or rice, but i >am< eating lots of sugars....so i dont know if it'll count as an atkins diet. i'm gunna read that website about c-k-d that you suggested, pain...

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sugars right after you train can still allow you to be in keto, they get shuttle right into your muscles. This is know as TKD diet.

Pain

Thread Information