RockyX is offline Senior Member

A question about cheat days

My cheat day (carb up day) is sunday.....and my question is.............is sugar okay on cheat days because there is this big thing of peach cobbler in there just begging me to eat it.....I open the fridge and it like talks to me...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Basically the thing to remember is moderation...and early in the day..so you can still have sometime to burn it off!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Definitely gotta do it early in the day like bama said. I think if you know you can eat for moderation then go ahead, but if you cant and it does get out of control, then eat so much that you get so sick of it you won't eat it for months and you'll feel so guilty that you work your ass off the next couple months.

There was a similar thread like this a while ago about how guys stick to their strict competition diets. Dr. D said every time he would reach for that cookie in the jar, he would imagine his competition not eating it and he (DR. D) losing because he ate that cookie. Then he would just immediately throw the cookie out.

Its a great strategy, really powerful stuff and its working for me right now when dieting and cardio gets tough.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You can have more than you usually do and a cheat day is a day to eat what you like, don't worry about the macro's IMO just worry about the total cals (well make sure you are getting enough protein for the day) Just remember one really bad cheat day can wipe out all the negative calorie days you had the week before setting you even for the week, not something I want after a week of cardio and diet, and trust me I have had cheat days were I have whipped out 1 maybe even 2 weeks worth of dieting.......

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    On your cheat day try to stick to one maybe two cheat meals. Now if this peach cobbler is harasing you.. go ahead and enjoy a piece of it. It's your cheat day, enjoy it....just try not to go overboard bro.

Hehe thanks guys....but actually as I think about it...I don't know if I'm willing to sacrafice my 6 hard working diet days for one day of sweets and cheats....but......how does sesame chicken sound??? Shouldn't be too bad eh?? I tried looking up the nutritional value....should have alot of protien with not too many carbs huh??? Bout like a sandwich?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you actaully need a cheat day to get your metabolism back up and running, with out it your metabolism will slow and your fat lose will come to a halt. You have to trick your body. You dont have to eat candy on your cheat day but up your calories manly the carbs.

Pain

Alright thanks for the info guys

Thread Information