Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Not sure if this has been answered before.. Need advice

Fellas,

Just like everyone else on here I'm dieting, and have been for some time now. I'm dropping a good bit of body fat. However last year I went to a nutrionalist for a summer diet and I didnt totally agree with her.. She didnt have me eating enough and I lost a good bit of muscle. Granted I looked lean as shit, but I had that fitness look rather than freak look. Anyways here is my question. She always had me under the assumption that your body could not digest over 25 grams of protein per meal. I think she was full of shit. I have been taking over that amount especially post workout meals. But I dont wanna keep doing that if she is right. Does anyone know if it is true or not?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Their is not a meal in my regimine that is under 25g of protein

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I have read study after study each saying different things. All I can say is each body is different. I personally seem to have no problem with my protein getting as high as 70grams per meal, anyhting over that and I run into the usual, gas, bloated, constipated, etc. just experiment and see what works for you.

Thread Information