jurewix is offline Junior Member

do u think i will get fat again?

Hey well i just lost 15 lbs and this is the best i have looked ever, i havent drank alcohol in 10 weeks, and i just finished my cutting diet, i am goin down the shore this weekend with all my friends and i am goin to be drinkin the whole weekend , non stop no sleep, i know you guys are gona tell me to not drink and all , but i havent drank in 10 weeks and i dont plan on drinkin much at all during the summer so i wana party hard this weekend and leave it at that, i am goin to get myself a 24 pack of michalobe ultra, i was wondering if anyone has tried them, anyways do ut hink i will gain alot of fat back after this weekend, i am goin to work hard next week to burn it back , but do u think i will alot back? thanks for yoour help

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Come on bro, do you really want to compromise the 10 weeks of hard work you put into your body? Peer Pressure is a bitch, I know, have one or two bro, but you have to ask yourself if all that drinking ONE night is worth compromising 10 weeks of hard work?

jurewix is offline Junior Member
    i know i know, but im most likely gona do it no matter what anyone says, i know its dumb and not worth it , but do u think i will gain fat from drinkin one or 2 nights?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think one night will hurt you. 24 beers is alot though! Have fun but don't shit on yourself
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    You'll be fine--I did the same thing a few weeks ago and I actually ended up looking better afterwards (after 8 weeks of super-strict dieting): lost another 1/2 an inch off my waist and ~3 pounds over the following 3 days which was pretty surreal.

Never underestimate the power of a wicked cheat day (or two).

demetri is offline Member
    A weekend of partying is nothing in the scheme of things if that's all it is. If that weekend turns into 10 weeks of partying then you've just shot yourself in the foot.

Enjoy life, have fun, but when the weekend is over it's back to business. That's how I like to do it. I eat super clean, stick to the diet and the training during the week and then indulge a little on the weekend. For me that means a couple glasses of wine and a pizza (I am over 30 so that's enough excitement for me).

You'll do better with Vodka though. It's lower carb and calories than most alcohol. Plus I don't think your body will be able to metablise all of those calories in a weekend.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by demetri
    A weekend of partying is nothing in the scheme of things if that's all it is. If that weekend turns into 10 weeks of partying then you've just shot yourself in the foot.

Enjoy life, have fun, but when the weekend is over it's back to business. That's how I like to do it. I eat super clean, stick to the diet and the training during the week and then indulge a little on the weekend. For me that means a couple glasses of wine and a pizza (I am over 30 so that's enough excitement for me).

You'll do better with Vodka though. It's lower carb and calories than most alcohol. Plus I don't think your body will be able to metablise all of those calories in a weekend.
    Much agreed!!!!, enjoy life first off and diet the other days that nothing special is going on. Life is too short and to be frank you won't stick with any diet if you don't enjoy yourself a little. I always cut back on the dieting during the summer and gain a little fat, strange most get cut for summer, but I love grilled food and ice cream plus I am always out during the summer doing stuff so I eat out a fair amount. For the 3 months that the weather permits this, I am not going to stress because I know when cold comes I will be back to the hardcore diet. Enjoy life, to reasonable limits..

Pain

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by demetri

Much agreed!!!!, enjoy life first off and diet the other days that nothing special is going on. Life is too short and to be frank you won't stick with any diet if you don't enjoy yourself a little. I always cut back on the dieting during the summer and gain a little fat, strange most get cut for summer, but I love grilled food and ice cream plus I am always out during the summer doing stuff so I eat out a fair amount. For the 3 months that the weather permits this, I am not going to stress because I know when cold comes I will be back to the hardcore diet. Enjoy life, to reasonable limits..

Pain

Thread Information