shadowangel is offline Banned

diet while on roids

i will begin my deca /dbol cycle next week i want to bulk without fat and water retention so i will be using nolva/bromo my question can i use the keto-diet in this cycle or should i use the classic roids diet high pro high carb diet or the eat anything and everything my goal is to gain only lean mass with ltl fat thats i am using roids

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest keeping your diet clean if you want to gain lean muscle and no fat. I would go high to moderate protein 1-1.2g/lb moderate carbs ( you have to decide on how much your body can handle without fat gains) and moderate fat 50-70g a day (healthy fats). You can try a keto diet, I have seen some people bulk on it but I personally wouldn't try it.

Pain

demetri is offline Member
    I personally love the CKD diet while on a cycle. I only do the CKD though if I'm getting ready for a show or vacation. A straight Keto diet will keep the water off but won't do much for gains. CKD will have you looking bloated for a couple days of the week but looking nice and hard the rest of the time.

Pain's suggestion makes sense, you'll gain the most muscle and should drop some of that chub (it really depends on how much you have). If you keep your diet clean you shouldn't hold too much water.

IMO keeping your eating clean on a cycle is more important than when off. I get fat really easy while on a cycle, yet I don't seem to get fat (as easy) when I'm off a cycle (even eating lots of crap).

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by demetri

IMO keeping your eating clean on a cycle is more important than when off. I get fat really easy while on a cycle, yet I don't seem to get fat (as easy) when I'm off a cycle (even eating lots of crap).
    That is strange but it might have to do with the fact that steriods lower your T3 conversion, maybe you are really sensitive to this.

Pain

Thread Information