Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GEEZII

Thread: lets see what you think!

john1031 is offline New Member

lets see what you think!

Hello everyone My name is John, and im here looking to see if theres anything i can do better or is im just impatient.

Stats:
    5'10
    15%-ish
    BMR-2057.53
    TDEE-3550 (very active)

OK im here to see if maybe theres anything i can to make sure im dropping bf%. I want to be somewhere around 10-12%. A little over a year ago I weighted 275 pounds. Im proud of my progress but i feel all most as if the fat in my stomach area and sides just isnt going any where. My veins are popping out more, my legs are hard as a damn rock as well as my arms. But my stomach area is still just well flab.. Im thinking of doing a clen /t3 stack to help burn thought this "stage" where it feels like im never making progress for my abbs. A year ago i had a size 40 waist and im now down to a size 29. Im a list all my supplements as well as my eating habits.

Meal 1:
    6 white eggs: cals: 84 P:21 C: 1.4 F: .4
    Protein shake: Cals: 120 P:20 C:9 F:1

Meal 2:
    Protein Shake: Cals: 120 P:20 C:9 F:1
    30 Almonds: Cals:180 P:6 C:6 F:15

Meal 3:
    8oz Chicken: Cals: 220 P:46 C:0 F:5
    Mixed Salad: Cals:15 P:1 C:3 F:0
    Croutons: Cals:70 P:2 C:8 F:3

Meal 4:
    Protein Shake: Cals: 120 P:20 C:9 F:1
    30 Almonds: Cals:180 P:6 C:6 F:15

Meal 5:
    8oz Chicken: Cals: 220 P:46 C:0 F:5
    Mixed Salad: Cals:15 P:1 C:3 F:0
    Croutons: Cals:70 P:2 C:8 F:3

Meal 6:
    Protein Shake: Cals: 240 P:40 C:18 F:2

Totals: Cals: 1654 P:231 C:80.4 F:51.4

Supplements:
    Muscletech 100% premium Whey(Chocolate)
    Fish oil
    Centrum Vitamins
    Blox Silk Amino Acids
    Compound 20(USP Labs)
    Max Cla 1250 (MRM)
    Creatine Monohydrate(ON)
    Dren(MHP)

Ok I take the compound 20 with my first shake and then again about 6 or so hours later with another shake, just depends on how the day goes.I take 2 fish oil when i get home from gym. I take centrum,Cla, and calcium when im at the gym before cardio/workout. And i drink my Blox during my workout. Also i take my dren with first Shake as well.

I workout 5 days a week bout an hour at a time sometimes a little more. I try not to work out after day 5 but if i end up going its for cardio and abbs. I do cardio 7 days a week, and i run 2 miles in about 17 mins. Then i hit abbs after cardio about 450 reps. Now my main issue currently is im not sure if i should cut to about 185 or bulk to 215 then cut back down to 200. My main concern is finding my abbs, so i dont really care what it takes lol. I know my diet needs a little tweaking as well so any advice will be loved!

So questions!
    Clen/t3 cycle? good? Bad?
    Am i on the right track?
    What should be a realistic time frame for me to get to 10-12%?

GEEZII is offline Junior Member
    I am no pro, but looking at your diet, i think that's too many protein shakes, you should try changing them for actual food
    kronik420 likes this.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    john welcome

first off your activity multiplier is likely way over estimated! chances are you are closer to 1.25

(LBM x 15) is a decent starting out formula for maintenance cals.. u adjust based on how u react to it. it tends to be a little low but better lower than higher IMO.

200lbs 15%bf
    200 x .85 = 170lbs LBM
    170 x 15 = 2550 (rough maintenance)

see the difference?? ur talking 1000cals per day! at 3550cals and 170lbs LBM ur body would have to require 20.88cals per pound LBM .. chances are ur probably more around the 2700-2800 mark.. but would u want to start a cutting diet at a 500-750cal surplus and have to figure out the hard way u need to reduce cals (gaining fat on a cut)..

Yea I'd didn't think the multiplier was correct but I do cardio all most 7 days a week, and workout 5-7 days based on how bored I get. And I just noticed in missing one meal on that list my meal after I workout is a shake 8oz chicken, and rice or pasta, but what would be a time frame for getting to the 10% mark? And what about the Clen /t3 stack?

Quote Originally Posted by john1031 View Post
    Yea I'd didn't think the multiplier was correct but I do cardio all most 7 days a week, and workout 5-7 days based on how bored I get. And I just noticed in missing one meal on that list my meal after I workout is a shake 8oz chicken, and rice or pasta, but what would be a time frame for getting to the 10% mark? And what about the Clen/t3 stack?
    u dont need it to get to 10-12%bf.. i got to 9%bf without it. clen carries risk especially with your heart and T3 needs to be run with steroids to minimize catabolism.

how bout posting a pic. how did u determine bf%??

I can't edit my profile at all... Says I don't have permission, and I used the handheld thing at te gym. I know it's not perfect but I just use to give a general idea. I've done Clen before and the sides aren't shit lol but I was reading stacking it with t3 is insanely helpful

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Please post a pic. 200 lbs with a flabby gut with a 29" waist seems unlikely.

Ummm I think this should work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lets see what you think!-image-2731666136.jpg  

Not as recent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lets see what you think!-image-2856256779.jpg  

I can't edit my profile at all... Says I don't have permission, and I used the handheld thing at te gym. I know it's not perfect but I just use to give a general idea. I've done Clen before and the sides aren't shit lol but I was reading stacking it with t3 is insanely helpful
    ive never done t3 or clen BUT from what ive read T3 needs to be run during a steroid cycle to preserve LBM.

how long have u been cutting? this entire time?? have u had a break from ur diet? have u run maintenance calories?? if not now may be a good time to in order to allow ur body to rest and so u can lose whatever adaptations ur body has made to this cut.. ??

I've been cuttinng for most of it this time, but every now an then would have to many cheat meals/ alcohol. But I've cut all of that now, I was doing a lean bulk this past month or so and did pretty good got a lot more definition in my chest and shoulders. But now I'm going back to cutting to fid my abbs just start this last week. Clen should be in tomorrow, and I was thinking of doing like a .5/.5 cycle like taking 100mcg a day but half when I wake up then the other half later in the day. I'm just not sure if everything is as it should be and not sure how long before I should be noticing a real difference. With the need for aas with t3 couldn't u just like winny with that and be fine? Plus the winny would help with the cutting also?

im going to suggest u go to the AAS Q and A forum for answers to ur questions about steroids . you will want to include testosterone in every cycle as AAS will shut down ur natty production. u need to do much more research before considering a steroid cycle IMO.

i would lay off the T3 for now.

I'm not trying to force a roid cycle ATM in just trying to see if I can under what going on with my Abb section, with using Clen and my diet, what would be a time frame for shredding this fat? Is it possible that this isn't fat and instead is lose skin? Where would u put my current bf?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lets see what you think!-image-2329172066.jpg  

Also is 2 miles in about 17 mins is this enough cardio? should i maybe step this up at all?

I'm not trying to force a roid cycle ATM in just trying to see if I can under what going on with my Abb section, with using Clen and my diet, what would be a time frame for shredding this fat? Is it possible that this isn't fat and instead is lose skin? Where would u put my current bf?
    hard to tell about the loose skin with that pic as ur back is arched and ur hand is above ur head stretching the stomach area out, try holding both hands down by ur sides.. id put u around 15-18%bf..
    Also is 2 miles in about 17 mins is this enough cardio? should i maybe step this up at all?
    LOL.. thats funny.. no its not.. u should be doing 5 hrs per week.. try to lose thinking about cardio in terms of distance (1mile, 2miles, etc..) because it can be misleading. to someone who doesnt work out u saying "i ran two miles yesterday" makes it sound like u actually run a pretty good distance right? this is incorrect. while 2 miles may be good for some, for us it is better to think of cardio in terms of minutes (time).. another incorrect way to think about cardio is: "running is better than walking" (which i also used to think). this is also not correct.. yeh u work harder when u run but that does not necessarily make it better. the best way to measure cardio and its effectiveness (aside from visual results) is by time and heart rate. keeping your heart rate between 120-140 BPM and then getting in 5 hrs per week will be an excellent revision to ur current program. combine this with a better diet and solid lifting regimen and i think u will see the results u are looking for.

you may also want to incorporate some HIIT into ur cardio routine as well. try 30sec/90sec for 10 sets.. go as hard as u can (on whatever device u choose: bike, treadmill, outside running, elliptical) and then continue moving but at a recovery pace for 90 secs and then go 30secs as hard as u can again.. repeat this 10 times and youre done. (30 minutes). this will break up the monotony of standard cardio and HIIT is a great tool for losing fat IMO.

ill have a look at ur diet in a few.. keep in mind the things we discussed here are gonna have far greater effect than the clenbuterol .. it is these things u need to focus on, NOT DRUGS..

Ok let me first start with just say holy ****ing thank you! Lol I can honestly say ur last reply has been the most informAl post/reply I've seen in a while so really thank you a lot. Ok so 5 hours a week.... Now could I break that up to 1 hour sat and sun then 32 mins Monday-Friday? Also I'll work on that pic after my workout today. My workout regiment is doing good I think I've learn a lot about working more on from than how heavy can I go, also have learn taking my time with my motions like up/down will cause the full muscle to be worked like 5 sec down 5 sec up motions followed by 3 set of 10. I use this method for everything but legs I'm pushing my legs a Lil bit harder with slightly harder to work on my quads growing a tiny bit more. As far as my diet I set it up to be simple and nothing really heavy as i am an endo I know that if I even smell chocolate I'll gain like 10 pounds lmao!!!!!! But I'll gladly except any advice u have. And once again man really thank you for that last post!

Sry 36 mins for cardio on Monday - Friday

Here's that pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lets see what you think!-image-2410434084.jpg  

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Here's that pic
    Good input by 405, right on but OP I think you are looking for too much too quick. You should have more LBM for a foundation for the results you are looking for. You are looking at some young body fat tissue and not any hard mass underneath. You need to train more, in length of time you have been training to shed that water and fatty tissue. Good luck ...crazy mike

Well see Clen came into day so here we go lpl

ok so quick question, so when i wake up i take all more sups and 1 shake(cause i cant swallow pills so i mix them in my shake) and i go do my cardio for cutting on an empty stomach. Now would it be bad to workout after my cardio? i dont really have the time to go home and then come back in like 2 hours? Also if i stay and workout, how much food should i consume when i get home from all this?

u say u do ur cardio on an empty stomach but before that u said u have a shake??

personally i would put the cardio post workout .. i would also prefer to train in a fed state.. u can accomplish this with a shake btw..

Well the shake is fairly light so I don't find it like bloating me so to speak, but if I do my cardio after my workout would I still be burning the same? Or would that have any different effect? I'm dropping my water weight like crazy...

Well the shake is fairly light so I don't find it like bloating me so to speak, but if I do my cardio after my workout would I still be burning the same? Or would that have any different effect? I'm dropping my water weight like crazy...
    PWO cardio theoretically puts u into a similar state as fasted cardio so ive been told. i dont utilize PWO cardio and never have. personally i only do cardio on non-training days.

also u want to have all ur energy when you train so u can make the most out of ur training.

i am not sure of the contents of ur shake but i would suggest trying to get at least 50g protein and 50g carbs pre workout.

My main thing is I want to go to the gym and knock everything out, cause I live a little to far to make multiple trips, unless I don't have work that day, but I'm worried about working out right after I eat what u just stated, wouldn't that bloat me a little? I don't want to feel like I'm a exploded lol

no u want to have at least 1hr IMO between eating and training.. i typically prefer 1.5-2hrs.. best bet: get up earlier

do u not have somewhere u can run sprints by ur home??

Not really, I live pretty much in a ghetto area not a good idea to be out side with out "protection" lol

well ok. it isnt gonna take any longer at the gym whether u do cardio pre or post workout, so id suggest doing it post workout. if u need more time get up earlier! if u have to, go to bed earlier too.

Well I can't really control the going to sleep part I go to sleep at midnight every night it's just what time I get home from work lol so ur saying when I wake up consum 50g p and c?

Thread Information