Thread: Tweeking

Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member

Tweeking

Okay so our contest is over. I've learned a lot in the last few months but diet is still something I've thrown together. I think I was way below target macros etc as I've never figured all that out.
    So I'm back to the basics.
    I'm still trying to lose bf and build more muscle.
    Help anyone

Forgot to add, example of what I eat goes like this

M1: protein waffle w/sugar free syrup and 2 cups coffee with stevia

M2: 5 boiled egg whites ( don't like the taste of boiled yoke), 1 brown rice cake w/ 1 tbsp almond butter

Snack: 1cup almonds, 1 brown rice cake w/ tbsp almond butter

M3: post workout 2 cups lean ground turkey w/ 1 cup brown rice and various green veggie ( baked or sautéed.

I only really eat lean turkey breast or ground and chicken (baked or grilled) red meat once a week. This helped a lot with weight loss and a lot of bf loss. But it's not effective as much now. I'm assuming that I've dropped so low on calories etc that my body adjusted to it. So for 4 days after the contest ended I ate like crazy and a little crappy so I can turn around and adjust it to a more fitting level. To me if I would've just went up slowly I would've gained weight so I figured if I went high on calories etc for a few days then came back down to a more beneficial amount, my body would still respond well. Probably wrong but it just kinda made sense
    I've gotten this far with everyone's help. Thanks in advance guys and gals

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...eo-%2A%2A.html

Take a peak at these vids. I found them very interesting....and counter intuitive.

RE diet, what's your total cals and macro split for the day you posted and what are your stats H/W/BF%. You do know that you are way below the national average of size 12 for Americans...feel better now, don't cha....

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...eo-%2A%2A.html

Take a peak at these vids. I found them very interesting....and counter intuitive.

RE diet, what's your total cals and macro split for the day you posted and what are your stats H/W/BF%. You do know that you are way below the national average of size 12 for Americans...feel better now, don't cha....
    Oh don't get me wrong I'm happy for my progress and all, just not enough bf lost. Going to check that out as soon as these men stop whining due to not knowing anything about their bikes lol thanks love

wow, that video definitely describes me. lol. glad I looked into changing my diet now. thanks ggr.

Thread Information