Thread: coffee

chinups Guest

coffee

How bad is it if you add two sugars and half and half in morning coffee. I diet and stay pretty darn strict. Just want to see opinions on this cause u know everyone has morning coffee.

UPS

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use equal (which I do) and drink it black (which I do) but that is my preference, atleast try it with skim milk. But sugar and 1/2 and 1/2 is pretty damn bad go to http://www.dunkindonuts.com/nutrition/ and take a look at the nutrition facts for coffee with different things in it.

Pain

chinups Guest
    GO DAMN YOU PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN YOU!!!

I know, you are so right but man I am so strict and I can't fucking enjoy coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, sorry bro. If it is something you really enjoy find something else to cut out of your diet if you are cutting or maintaining, if you are bulking take it and deal with the extra cals. Or add an extra day of cardio in the week to burn off the cals from the coffee. If it is something you really need then dont go without it because you will make your life miserable and un-enjoyable, this will wreck any fitness goals, we are worried about the long term, this is a lifestyle not a quick fix..

Pain

chinups Guest
    Damn Pain. I just shed a tear.....Thanks man

Thread Information