RockyX is offline Senior Member

Updated Diet Progress Pic!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to show you how the diet was going....I've been getting right around 30 or so grams of carbs a day and that is it....(2 slices toasted white bread with my lunch). I'm also on a 4 day split with 3 days cardio. Here is a pic of b4 I started the diet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Diet Progress Pic!!!-before.jpg  

And this is 2 weeks into my diet. I'm around 16 lbs. lighter and my waist is several inches smaller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Updated Diet Progress Pic!!!-2weeks.jpg  

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    what does your diet look like? you have a similar build in the second pic to me? good job by da way...

hey guys I was just wondering what you guys would estimate my bf% at in the third pic.....also....should I be worried or do I just have good genetics because in the past 3 weeks I have dropped from 195 lbs. to 179 lbs.......do you guys see any significant muscle loss?? I have made strength gains, so I figured I was maintaining but just wondering what you guys thought.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    looks like you have lost enough body fat to start working on your abs. make sure you have resistance when working them out.

and of course you will loose muscle mass since you're not eating carbs. but thats okay - shred your fat first and then worry about putting the muscle back on.

Thread Information