J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Angry Can you guys beat that cheat???

lol , crazy, at 11:00 pm tonigh i eated 1 whopper with fries , (ans diet coke of course, lol) plus 6 krispy creame donuts...

can u beat that ugly cheat?!!? lol

now it is 1:00 am , and i feel soooooo bad, fuck im weak-minded...

i think im gonna be sick lol

just wana share... tx for your support!

ciao!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    wow..that is gonna hurt..those Krispy Kremes are dangerous...but damn good! I do not even want smell one...I am afraid of what I will do! Better hit the Cross Trainer!

yellows2k is offline Member
    once in a while i eat a large pizza from dominos, the dominos dots, and the cheesy bread all with their respective sauces..

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    One of my first cheats when I first started dieting many moons ago was a whole box of nature vally vars ( 6 * 180 cals) 2 solid protein bars (2 *300) 1/4 jar of PB ( guessing 5* 190) 2 cups milk (2 * 90) about 1/3 tub ice cream guess ( 450cals) 1/2 bag of jelly beans ( about 400 cals) for a total of 3660 cals, a little over 1lb of fat. haha, talk about binge eating, I still remember that night, it was a friday and I came home from going out with people from work I was so hungry and I just lost my shit. I even tried puking afterwards but I couldn't do it ( happy because that would have been a eating dissorder and I would have needed some help with that) We live and learn, that is what is wonderful about life.

Pain

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    Pain , you are an honorable guys, i also think that we must learn form our mistake...

do not judge a man by is errors, judge it on how he react to dose mistakes...

sry for bad english, but i guess u catch what a i wanted to say...

tx for your support guys...

ciao

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    One of my first cheats when I first started dieting many moons ago was a whole box of nature vally vars ( 6 * 180 cals) 2 solid <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> bars (2 *300) 1/4 jar of PB ( guessing 5* 190) 2 cups milk (2 * 90) about 1/3 tub ice cream guess ( 450cals) 1/2 bag of jelly beans ( about 400 cals) for a total of 3660 cals, a little over 1lb of fat. haha,
    Pain
    OMG, I love those nature valley bars. I had to stop buying them for my carb ups because I would always eat the whole box in a sitting.

My worst binge was the box of nature valley, two large pizzas from Domino's, a box of domino's cina sticks, and a ton of toast and natural peanut butter.

I was so stuffed I couldn't move. I'm not sure but in my delirium I may have eaten a box of ice cream sandwiches.

demetri is offline Member

Re: Can you guys beat that cheat???

Originally posted by J-F
    lol , crazy, at 11:00 pm tonigh i eated 1 whopper with fries , (ans diet coke of course, lol) plus 6 krispy creame donuts...

can u beat that ugly cheat?!!? lol

now it is 1:00 am , and i feel soooooo bad, fuck im weak-minded...

i think im gonna be sick lol

just wana share... tx for your support!

ciao!
    Next time you're at the drive thru just stick to the whopper (Stay far away from the fries). Then you can actually think of it as a meal and not a crazy assed cheat. They should outlaw those Krispy Kreme's. Someone brougth them into the office last year and I ate 4 before they had to pull me off of them.

A guy at work was out east (we don't have a krispy kreme where I live) and brought back two dozen. The first dozen didn't make it off the plane home (the stewardesses wouldn't let him on the plane unless he shared).

d

Occasionally when I "have to" go to McDonalds (hey, if you got a 10yo you know what "have to" means!), I'll usually have a double quarter pounder or two... no cheese, no fries (I'll steal 2-3 fries from my kid just to taste 'em), and a tall glass of orange juice.

In the end it's still McDonalds, but it's a lesser evil. Gets me 1 lbs of ground beef.

Red

Originally posted by J-F
    Pain , you are an honorable guys, i also think that we must learn form our mistake...

do not judge a man by is errors, judge it on how he react to dose mistakes...

sry for bad english, but i guess u catch what a i wanted to say...

tx for your support guys...

ciao
    Thanks bro, keeping working for it and you will achive it.

Pain

Originally posted by demetri

OMG, I love those nature valley bars. I had to stop buying them for my carb ups because I would always eat the whole box in a sitting.

HHAHAHA, that is a good one bro. That was a damn good cheat day.. Those Nature valley bars are dangerous, Sometimes when I am not dieting I end up eating 2 or 3 like nothing, I try to never eat them now, I dont know what it is but after I eat one I get hungrier than when I started. Unfortunatly my mother still buys them for herself (eveyone loves them) and keeps them in the house, when I am doing a strick diet I make her hide them. HAHA funny but I know it has to be done because I might just eat a box again, will power is a mother fucka........

Pain

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I live in Sicily....Finding things for a cheat day are very very easy and resisting temptationis very difficult..Pasta Forno, Wine...Aranchinos...a million types of cheeses...defiantely a carb watchers hell!

Thread Information