what diet book to get

I am looking for a couple of diet books. Here is the criteria the book must have,

MUST BE:

-based on body buiding

-have detailed sections on bulking and cutting diets

-have a detailed list of the foods to eat on both cutting and bulking cycles

-go into detail about insulin , blood sugar and how this plays into your diet.

Is there a book or 2 out there like this and can you please suggest them to me?

someone must have some ideas.

airpit is offline New Member
    unfortunately books about diet while on as u are not find but i get the books of chris accetos and are very helpfull so u can try

ichiban is offline Female Member
    "The Lymen's Guide to Anabolic Steroids " by Mick Heart. It's got all of that info. and then some. It has 2 parts. Go to his website (I think it's mickheart.com?). You can download it and print it out or you can buy the printed version. Hope this helps!

ichiban is offline Female Member
    WOOPS......not "Lymen's"....it's "Laymen's". Sorry!

chinups Guest
    You have a book right at your fingertips, now start reading....I learned all my info off AR and the bros...

The book doesnt' have to be based on as. Actually I prefer that it isn't.

I want a book about dieting. Cutting and bulking diets. WHat foods to eat, I want a full chapter on blood sugar...everything about it.

THere has got to be something.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think there is really one tell all book you sort of need to get a baisis on all the concepts and then bring them together. Some good starters are "the new glucose revolution" and "protein power" those will give you some good starting points.

Pain

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "Dynamic Nutrition for Maximum Performance" is a good one that covers many sups as well as sports specific dieting goals from preseason to contest time - and the role of macro and micronutirents on the athlete. It's written by Hatfield and Gastelu - Hatfield being an excellent author on the sciences of bodybuilding.

Here are some PAGES.

"The Zone" by Barry Sears should be a mandatory read because his ideas on macronutrients are pretty solid.

T-Mag.com has a shit load of great articles with good info. Use the search function on that site to find some... they also write with with a tone that is easy to follow.

Otherwise a lot of BB books cover diet as well... and like painintheazz said - absorb as much info as you can and draw your own conclusions over time on what works best for you.

Thread Information