Thread: foods for mass

majormobley is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up foods for mass

just checking what the best foods, or recipes you guys have for bulking up. LIke for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you guys can help that would be great. THanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well what i do is simple . i am running sus/deca /d-bol cycle on week 5, 5 weeks left

meal 1: 7 egg whites + 2 egg yolks, 2 slices prairie bran bread with 1 large apple + vitamins

meal 2: 1 cup brown rice + 1 can tuna

meal 3: .5 lb read potato + 1 can tuna

meal 4: 5 oz brown pasta + 40g protein shake (whey) + 1 large banna + 1 tablespoon of flax oil

meal 5: 5 oz brown pasta + 40g protein shake (whey) + 1 large apple + 1 tablespoon of flax oil

meal 6: (postworkout meal shake) 140 grams of carbs (complex + simple) + 75 grams of protein + 15 grams of omega-3 fatty acids + 6 BCAAs

meal 7. 1 cup brown rice + 1 large salad + broccoli + 2 3oz chicken breasts (52 grams of protein)

I HAVE 1 L of water with every meal. to make about 7 liters ed, i get around 8 liters of water ed cause i drink like 1.5 or 2 at the gym and a liter of milk from all the shakes. i have some shakes in here becuz i work in a lab, so i dont have time to eat food all day, my meals are easy to down, yet the total daily caloric intake is like 4500 cals, perfect for mass. good luck !
    Last edited by gundam675; 06-05-2003 at 09:22 PM.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    We do have another forum for this kind of stuff. There are a lot of good recipes there, check it out

Thread Information