gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Can i have a sirloin steak once a day at lunch while on a cutting diet?

I asked this question in another room and got the answer that it was ok from one member just wanted to get a few more people to comment.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I cook up about three pounds at a time, alternating between chicken and steak, and eat it during my whole food meals while cutting. Keep in mind that I don't have carbs with the meat except in a second postworkout meal.

So are you saying you eat beef every day or do you rotate it one day on one off?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I eat it until its gone. But only because I like to cook up a bunch and simply reheat it for my meals.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I always eat beaf while cutting. Just make sure its a leaner cut or just use the george Forman grill.

Is that you in the pic? looked pretty ripped mate. I'll take your word for it. Ive bought tons and tons of Sirlion steaks which should be lean enough. Somoene else said about one of those GF grills, might have to get one. Im going to cut out carbs from 4pm too.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Yeh bro thats me last summer. Thats pretty much how I look every summer. I start cutting in mid spring. But deffinately dont cut the beaf out. Beaf is what keeps my muscles feeling full while dieting. Good luck bro.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My friend trained with a guy who eats his meals with a different protein each meal. ie) during the day he would eggs, chicken, beef, and fish. He wanted his proteins from different sources. He would also use protein powders. Must be nice to have Mommy cooking for you!

The guy just started in the WWE...he's on RAW.

buffmike is offline Junior Member
    yeah there is nothing wrong with steak while cutting. It all depends on your nutrient goals. If your going for 55 g's of fat a day for example, just make sure to count the steak in there and fix up the macros in the rest of your meals. Steak is one the best sources of biological protein. If you are going to eat it, just make sure you are keeping count of the fat in your other meals.

Thread Information