Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Living out of a suitcase for a month

Due to my job, i travel frequently. I always have workout facilities available, but not always the best choices for food. For the next month I will living out of a suitcase...no cooking facilities available...just fast fods or institutional foods (cafaterias, mess halls and galleys)...any suggestions so i can keep up the cutting and not falling into a month of shitty dieting? thanks for any help or info!

redrock is offline Member
    It's gonna be tough but can be done. Go get a couple of shaker cups from GNC or whatever and load up on MRP's. Also your low carb protein powder. I am a fan of the Met-rx Big 100 bar. They have 50g of good carbs, 38g of protein and only 4g of fat. It's like a meal. That's what I would recommend. I don't really trust the other protein bars. REDROCK

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    I in turn dont recommend protein bars as meal replacements. Simply as snacks as they can be mostly sugar or maltodextrin, not really optimal and high gi too.
    If you must do bars, go low carb. (5g)
    Also, do a keto diet. EASY TO FOLLOW! Just go to www.atkins.com
    and read up on the phsaes and all you got to do is grab a piece of fatty chicken (unbreaded) or a cheesburger without the bread and youre done bro. Pretty simple, although theres more to it.
    Peace out

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am trying to pack some chicken breast with me when I head out to work..but sort of hard...I am trying to eat real food when I do eat..Bfast and dinner are not a problem, but I eat 6 times a day so, this has been a thorn in my side for the past week or so. Luckily I can still hit the cardio and weights to keep up with my work out program and to work off some of the carbs that i have been taking in..i normally try to keep carbs at a minimum. thanks for the input to all that responded.
    I agree with 'lurker...too many MRPs and bars are hard on the metabolism and are not ideally suited to me a mainstay for anyones diet!

Thread Information