< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

How much chicken do you really eat?

I have been focusing quite a bit to steer clear of protein powder & stick to "real" food. Primarily chicken & egg beaters. At least one small carton of egg beaters per day - Now for the chicken. I have not counted calories or protein grams for quite a while now with awesome results. But, I have not noticed how much of this shit I consume.

I go through 15-20 Lbs. of chicken breast a week. . . . Doesn't that seem like a grip? Yet, I am not seeing insane results. But, I am not looking for them either. I am continuously leaning out over time, but not climbing in weight. Which is just fine with me.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    20lbs chicken per week is about 2000g protein, about 285g per day from chicken plus whatever else ur eating.

here lately i havent been eating much chicken at all. like none. i get all my protein from beef, cottage cheese, fat free cheese and egg whites and believe it or not the bread i eat. plus a little from other bs..
    some days ill eat 8 cheeseburgers lol.. of course i use 96% fat free beef and the bread i use has 8g carbs per slice with 5 g fiber and only 35 cals. its awesome stuff.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I eat 24oz of chicken a day. That's weight after cooking. I don't know how much before cooking. I think I usually cook about 10 lbs of raw chicken at a time and that lasts me 3-4 days.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    20lbs chicken per week is about 2000g protein, about 285g per day from chicken plus whatever else ur eating.

here lately i havent been eating much chicken at all. like none. i get all my protein from beef, cottage cheese, fat free cheese and egg whites and believe it or not the bread i eat. plus a little from other bs..
    some days ill eat 8 cheeseburgers lol.. of course i use 96% fat free beef and the bread i use has 8g carbs per slice with 5 g fiber and only 35 cals. its awesome stuff.

I can't afford quality beef, period - sure wish I could

It's closer to 15 Lbs, my woman does a 5 pound flat from Sam's club every 2-3 days.

So, that is close to what I figure - About 240 Grams of protein from chicken. A total of about 350+ per day

Ha Ha, btw - we look damn near the same now. But, moving past this - I swear it feels impossible. I have tried a ton of gear, now I am trying to shift into a ton of clean protein food with low juice. I just can't see a large dif in muscle. It's such a slow progression - Not hitting GH, it's just not gonna happen. I see you still can't grow a six pack & neither can I. It looks semi six pack like from the side, but straight on I look flat as fvck. . . . Genetics! Baaaaah

Thread Information