clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

more diet experiments...need opinions

hello,
    my current diet consist of 4 meals. each meal consist of meat, cheese, veggies, and proteinshake. the meat is either chicken boob, steak, or 20% fat hamburger patty. the veggies are stir fried onions, various peppers, mushroom, and broccoli. the protein shake consists of 1 cup vanilla soy milk, one table spoon peanut butter, and 20g of whey protein.
    what are yall's opinion on that diet? what do you think the affects will be?

i'm thinking changing my diet by removing meat from the first meal and replacing it with some high fiber cereal (like total raisin bran). what do you think the affects of that will be?

btw, i know yall are gunna ask me my goals, i.e. am i looking to cut or bulk. well i'm not gunna say...=) well, ok, i am...i'm doing neither. i want to lean out a bit, get my abs showing, get a few more cuts, but i also want to gain lean muscle mass...and i stress >lean<.

thanks for the help,
    -- clocky baby

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Drop the hamburger mean to at least 10 % fat.

You eat meat the very first meal of your day ?? Wonder if this is common among others. My breakfast is oatmeal & scrambled egg whites. For some reason I'm not a fan of cereal anymore. I don't know why.

I would also try to add another small snack / meal in there. When are you having your protein shake ??

Looking to cut down a little, try lowering the carbs later in the evening.

BTW - know any hotties you can hook me up with ?? i'm flyin single once again. been around your campus plenty, so i know there's some babies there.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i'm trying to do this low carb diet thing. all meat, cheese, and simple carbs...no complex carbs at all. just something i made up...=) you say try lowering the carbs later in the evening. the only carbs i get are from the veggies (onions, peppers), and from my protein shake (which i take 4 times a day with my meals, and yes two of them surround my workouts).

know any hotties? doode, i'm a computer science major...=P all the girl's i've dated or slept with, i don't see anymore. and i only have 2 female friends (and yeah, they are both hot, but one is an engineer and prolly not like the girls you are used to...) the other is a big time flirt, but is a virgin...and plans on staying that way for a long time...=P

but if you're in austin, i'm defiantly down for trying to find some chicas...=) my roommate is a rep for marlboro. he goes to bars/clubs and hands out zippos. he keeps telling about these two clubs in particular where the chicks are outrageous. like ghetty booty humping/dancing 3 guys at once, getting all up on him while he's trying to give away these lighters. he says they're hot in a slutty kinda way also. the other one is a western bar, but he says there are >tons< of chicks and they are all blonde and super fine.

you shoulda come to our party last night. was our last one...=/ our parties are usually really good. new years party had 5 kegs, $500 worth of liquor, our 2 story house with 2 living rooms was packed shoulder to shoulder...everything got drank. yesterday we had 3 kegs and $300 worth of liquor. not as many people, but everything got drank. my booty call girl from years ago was suppose to show but didn't. the girl i dated last was suppose to show, but didn't (i think she felt weird cuz i didn't invite her and she heard from someone else)...but at least my roommates got laid...=/

-- cb

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Drop the hamburger mean to at least 10 % fat.

You eat meat the very first meal of your day ?? Wonder if this is common among others. My breakfast is oatmeal & scrambled egg whites. For some reason I'm not a fan of cereal anymore. I don't know why.

I would also try to add another small snack / meal in there. When are you having your <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> shake ??

Looking to cut down a little, try lowering the carbs later in the evening.

BTW - know any hotties you can hook me up with ?? i'm flyin single once again. been around your campus plenty, so i know there's some babies there.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    yes...very many ladies in austin...i dont know why i am actually leaving a post on this board this late at night...i must be addicted...luckily my computer is not in my bedroom...i just got "done" and am in here the fucking computer instead of going for round 2...but, ladies (asleep now) come and goes, but you cant put aside your bros...

FL

Thread Information