Domestic is offline Associate Member

Post Success Stories: Carbs are the Enemy!

i was just wondering if you guys had any success with the NO CARBS DIET? i heard great things about this diet so i decided to try it for a few mths to see if i can drop my body fat % to about 5 - 8% from 11%....

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you mean low carb or keto?? I like low carb better but a lot of bro's like keto too, they are both good diet choices.

Pain

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking more along the lines of Atkins. but i guess it doesn't really matter.. you know, just as long as you're eating low or no carbs.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Atkins is like a keto diet, some people have had good results with it, not a diet I recommend for bodybuilders. But it will shed fat.

Pain

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    CKD or low carbs are much easier to follow...total carb denial will result in loss of energy, and is hard to follow for any significant length of time. Cycling carbs and low carb worked the best for me.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    check out this article, talks about how carbs less than 100g a day can destroy muscle, even on cutting diets.

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=67

BIG R is offline Member
    Atkins diet and lifting weights do not mix.....its more for people as a last desperate move to cure clinical or morbid obesity.......not for people who want to build lean muscle. Do you care to post Thegame187's PIC so I can assest his body fat to give you my take on it or do I just PM him to offer him the advise? That is too funny.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    Do you care to post Thegame187's PIC so I can assest his body fat to give you my take on it or do I just PM him to offer him the advise? That is too funny.
    he'll never live that one down

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    Atkins diet and lifting weights do not mix.....its more for people as a last desperate move to cure clinical or morbid obesity.......not for people who want to build lean muscle. Do you care to post Thegame187's PIC so I can assest his body fat to give you my take on it or do I just PM him to offer him the advise? That is too funny.

And Big R, what's up bro, you said you'd PM and get back to me and never heard from ya again.

Thread Information