Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

anyone tried lyle mcdonalds 2.0 fat loss diet and workout program?

Hey Im currently in 4th week of his program and losing 2 pounds a week while maintaining size. Wanted to hear feedback if anyone has run this one before and what they thought.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yes, there are a few members on here who have done it with a lot of success.

if 405 stops by, he can tell you all about it.

why don't you lay out what you have been doing so we can see your progress.

congrats on the 2 pounds a week, keep it up!!!

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624
    Hey Im currently in 4th week of his program and losing 2 pounds a week while maintaining size. Wanted to hear feedback if anyone has run this one before and what they thought.
    Awesome work! X2 on letting us know what your doing. We may be able to help you progress more.

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member
    so far i have followed the program to a T. On monday thru thursday I take in 1350 calories a day. 60 grams of carbs over 200 grams of protein and the remainder from fats. Multi vitamin and fish oil during the day. glutamine before bed. My diet consists of chicken and different veggie combos basically. I wait until late afternoon for my first meal if not later. drinking black coffee all day. doing this makes it easier to get through these days. on thursday night thru friday during the carb load I've been taking in from 1000 to 1200 grams of carbs. moderate protein and minimal fat. sat I eat a 60/20/20 ish. all complex carbs and pretty clean on a 10 percent deficit around 2000 cals.. Sunday Is clean complex carbs in a.m and early afternoon then switching back to strictly veg carbs at night with protein on a 20% deficit. I do a 40 min cardio session sunday night to kickstart the glycogen depletion for the week. Monday and tuesday I follow his full body 15 rep glycogen depleting short rest workout. (making sure the last rep of every set is tough. Ive been able to increase weights in all excersizes every time I workout. I do cardio (low intensity) heart rate stays at 130. in a.m on fasted stomach every day except friday and saturday. thursday night before the carb load starts is a heavier full body wokrout with reps 6-12. saturdays workout is a power workout with reps around 3to 5. Weights have increased on all excersizes on these as well. I am halfway through my 4th week. My beginning weight was 183. I currently weigh in for last 2 days at 169-170. Muscle size has remained the same with more definition coming daily. (my bis actually have grown a little. I think Im about 2 weeks out from 11-12%bf.

dfarre is offline Banned
    I do this with great results.
    But I was wondering and asked a question, but no one answered. Would I get more glycogen compensation from extra carbs if I'm on steroids ? And if so - how much extra?

Thread Information