CanadaStrong88 is offline Junior Member

wtf?? cutting problem. .

Hey guys. Been carb cycling since Dec 7 or so. Been doing 3 days medium carb (150 carb 20 protein 55 fat) then 3 days no carb except veggies, and then Sunday refeed with 400-450 carbs. It was working well until I stalled two week ago. I was stuck and wouldn't lose weight. I upped my cardio a bit and lost another pound.

I'm 19.5 years old fwiw. Last night, I did have beef jerkey as a snack due to its low carb and decent protein amount. I was thinking that it's water weight I'm holding from last night, because I drank a ton of water as usual to keep me satiated.

I'm 100 percent natural and am only using the EC stack for cutting. If anyone has any ideas about why this is happening I'd really appreciate an answer.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's probably just extra water from the refeed day. You can't worry too much about the scale when you're carb cycling because it fluctuates massively with the fluctuating carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    It's probably just extra water from the refeed day. You can't worry too much about the scale when you're carb cycling because it fluctuates massively with the fluctuating carbs.
    But isn't it odd that I gained weight after a low carb day? I gained the weight before I began my refeed day.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaStrong88 View Post
    But isn't it odd that I gained weight after a low carb day? I gained the weight before I began my refeed day.
    Yes it is odd, but you never know with fluctuating carbs. Stick it out for a little longer and see what your weight does before jumping to any conclusions.

Do you feel/look like you're getting leaner even though the scale says otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Yes it is odd, but you never know with fluctuating carbs. Stick it out for a little longer and see what your weight does before jumping to any conclusions.

Do you feel/look like you're getting leaner even though the scale says otherwise?
    Yeah, everywhere except abs. Can't get them to lean out for the life of me

Thread Information