fyerstarter is offline New Member

New Member + Recommend any good Bodybuilding Books?

I'm a new member here. Been reading a long time but finally registered so I can post. This board is the most professional of all the bodybuilding message boards I've found and quite informative, even though much has to do with steroids and I'm just a natural. Still chock full of kickass info. Thanks!

I've been lifting for about 7 years on and off (more off than on) but a year and a half ago I decided to get serious, started reading about training and nutrition and eating right. I've found a ton of good info on the net but I was wondering if anyone can recommend any good books on bodybuilding. I prefer my information in book format because it's more organized and accessable, plus I was planning on making a big order from Amazon soon anyway.

By the way here is a pic of me about 4 months ago if anyone is interested what I look like. Since then I put on a little more muscle and am now in the middle of cutting down for summer. I was about 200 in that pic, now I'm at about 192, aiming for 180 or so @~7% bf. This is my first time ever trying to do a cutting diet so we'll see how it goes.

Me in February. 200lbs, 6', 22yrs

Do a search for my posts. I just asked this question and got some good replies.

Good luck man!!

Thread Information