Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: More dietary fat=more test, makes difference or no?

mvg17 is offline New Member

More dietary fat=more test, makes difference or no?

For a natural young bb'er would it make a difference? Or would increasing carbs instead would be more beneficial? So which one would you guys say more optimal: 30P/50C/20F or 30P/40C/30F?

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Unless you're deficient in dietary fat the difference in test levels by increasing fat intake is going to do nothing for you.
    mvg17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Unless you're deficient in dietary fat the difference in test levels by increasing fat intake is going to do nothing for you.
    "deficient in dietary fat" what do you mean? how can you be deficient in it unless you cut it out purposefully? And if you are saying it has "no further benefits" you will be changing my life Anything to back up your claim would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by mvg17 View Post
    "deficient in dietary fat" what do you mean? how can you be deficient in it unless you cut it out purposefully? And if you are saying it has "no further benefits" you will be changing my life Anything to back up your claim would be greatly appreciated
    Deficient in dietary fat would be eating less than the body requires. Fat is needed for hormonal production among other things. It's generally accepted that .3-.4g/lb BW meets minimum needs for fat intake provided you also meet EFA needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Deficient in dietary fat would be eating less than the body requires. Fat is needed for hormonal production among other things. It's generally accepted that .3-.4g/lb BW meets minimum needs for fat intake provided you also meet EFA needs.
    yeah this may become a life changer, as mine is more than double that amount daily. So would opting for carbs instead yield higher results for me eventually?

Quote Originally Posted by mvg17 View Post
    yeah this may become a life changer, as mine is more than double that amount daily. So would opting for carbs instead yield higher results for me eventually?
    If you perform better in the gym with higher carbs than yes. If you perform better with higher fats than probably not. It depends on the individual but most people will perform better with more carbs.
    mvg17 likes this.

Thread Information