Mr BlG is offline New Member

Exclamation EQ & Cutting - Constantly Hungry

My first post on the forums!

I am currently 4 weeks into my summer shred cycle, running tren , mast, var and EQ (test base ofc). The cycle is going great, strength gains are through the roof this week!

I am in quite the predicament however... Currently eating 2100 kcals/day but it is really taking a mental toll on me. I am ALWAYS hungry, after every meal I feel like I could eat a horse. It's to the point where I think I am getting tren anxiety caused by the EQ hunger...

Is there any way to combat this? I am drinking at least 2 gallons of water per day, only carbs are after my fasted morning cardio, pre and post workout. I was pretty hungry during my previous cycles but this is just ridiculous. Started taking adderall again a few days ago (prescribed) since it suppresses my appetite quite a bit but I'm still having a pretty hard time. Don't know how much longer I can maintain LOL

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would simply drop the Eq. You are running more then enough compounds and the eq is doing what?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I would simply drop the Eq. You are running more then enough compounds and the eq is doing what?
    True. My buddy had some extra EQ so I was planning to run a 16 weeker, dropping tren at 8 weeks. Never tried EQ and thought it might work nicely with mast and var.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr BlG
    True. My buddy had some extra EQ so I was planning to run a 16 weeker, dropping tren at 8 weeks. Never tried EQ and thought it might work nicely with mast and var.
    Use it to oil your door hinges......

It does the same thing to me makes me uncontrollably hungry while cutting.

I'd just drop the eq, I bet you won't even be able to tell (aside from not starving 24/7).

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It does the same thing to me makes me uncontrollably hungry while cutting.

I'd just drop the eq, I bet you won't even be able to tell (aside from not starving 24/7).
    Yep I'm going to drop it, very mild compound anyways and at this rate I'll be eating a surplus within a few weeks. I wonder how long it will take for my appetite to decline after I stop. Front loaded 2.4g over the span of 3 days, should be at peak plasma levels now

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    drop the eq like others said...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lots of people use it to increase their appetite say on a bulk(while it does give you quality gains over a long course - 16-20 wks) so you can achieve the same goal in a shorter amount of time w/the other compounds.... It's notorious for this effect(increased Appetite)... Like others said drop the Eq, as you've got some other great compounds in use...

GL
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-18-2015 at 05:15 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    It's making him hungry!

Thread Information