nmee is offline New Member

5 kg in 32 days....

i need to loose some weight,5 kg in 32 days

I am 22 years old,181 cm tall and 97 kg.

My estimated body fat % baised on waist size and weight are 27,5.

I am not working out at the gym in these days cause i have so much to do at my job.

I have no further training excperience.

what i need is a diet plan,what to eat,how much to eat and what time to eat( a diet based on natural food not shakes please).i know that this is going to be hard and im ready for it.........

Looking forward to it

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You need to do cardio 3-4 times per week for 20-30 minutes. Preferably first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

First determine your daily caloric maintainance level. Take your bodyweight in pounds and multiply by 15 (12 if you have a slow metabolism and 17 if you have a fast metabolism). Then subtract 400 calories and that should be you daily limit. For example....97kg = 213lbs = 3200 calories. So you should be around 1800cals/day.

You also need to eat 5-6 small evenly portioned meals per day. Each meal should consist of 35% protein, 45% carbs and 20% fats. Try for mostly whole proteins (chicken breast, turkey breast, lean red meat. fish and egg whites), complex carbs (oats, sweet potato, rice, veggies....no carbs after 5pm) and essential fats (olive oil, flax seed oil, nuts in moderation, egg yolks in moderation).

Thread Information