Thread: Krugerrs Accountability

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome back sir!
    krugerr likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Welcome back sir!
    The App was removed from the iStore. I had to reset my phone and it removed my old copy. Which has made accessing the forums harder. I dont like using the web version on the iphone, and I am unable to access the forums from my work headoffice. Notably the big "WANT TO BUY STEROIDS " banner on the right hand side makes it very difficult to pass off as something work related!

I have been less active of late. Which along with my other promises, I do hope to change. These forums have given me so much support, direction and education, I hope to start repaying that again
    ghettoboyd and Obs like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you back again green man. There is nothing more important than figuring out the family life at home. I truly hope that all works itself out, my friend!
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Good to see you back again green man. There is nothing more important than figuring out the family life at home. I truly hope that all works itself out, my friend!
    Thank you brother. Its a long long journey. I hope you and yours are well.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Krugerrs Diary - Entry 6

Well its been two months since I last posted in this blog. I have been battling through with life.
    My TRT hasnt really progressed. The Endo was fairly useless and has requested to see me again in Feb.
    Until then I am to continue on 10weekly injections. Not entirely happy, but I know it is best for me, and my wellbeing to continue on the TRT route. Despite being tempted on several occassions to crack open my stash and self administer!

My partner has been dipping in and out of depression and we have on several occassions discussed seperation. This has made life at home really hard. We bicker or fall out over almost everything. The last week has been much better though, we hashed out a lot of issues by text. I find that format easier to deal with, more time to consider and respond to points. A face to face argument just gets emotional and things are said that we wish we could take back.

My kids are doing OK. Son is still lagging a little bit at school, but hes getting there. Daughter turned one last week. Shes walking, saying a few words, and generally being a monkey. Shes the light though. A single smile from her turns the world upside down. We are going to tackle the problem of her dummy this week. She wakes several times during the night when she loses it, and I have had just about enough of the repetitive trips to sort it out.

Work has had its ups and downs. Im still working between two locations and thats a real bummer. Three days im close to home (15miles) the other two I am much further (50miles) and its horrendous to travel to/from. Im still bouncing the weekends, the continuous shift pattern changes is turning my brain into mush. Brain fog doesnt cut it! My eBay business has started to take off, its early days but we have built a solid relationship with a supplier and the orders are starting to roll in. Its only pennies in the grand scheme of things, but its made about £200 a month so far in profit. Hopefully this will scale as we get more reputation and feedback.
    We've actually identified a small (Read: Tiny) gap in the market, which we're going to explore in the new year. This does require some capital input though, but I am optimistic on this front. Particularly with the use of Fulfilment By Amazon, we are hoping to launch our newer venture on this platform!

Other than that - not much else has transpired. My weight has stayed fairly consistent, I havent had inclination or opportunity to hit the gym with any regularity. The new year should bring changes to my work locations, which means I WILL fit this in again. Some recent pictures of me at a wedding was the cherry on top. Im officially a fat bastard.

As always, thanks for reading!

glad to see you back around big guy!

hate to hear that you and the lady are not getting along. hope y'all get that sorted out, that is not fun to deal with

Pennies turn into dollars eventually!
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    glad to see you back around big guy!

hate to hear that you and the lady are not getting along. hope y'all get that sorted out, that is not fun to deal with

Pennies turn into dollars eventually!
    Look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after you!

Thanks RC. Its on the up, things have been getting better.

Krugerrs Diary - Entry 7

Well, we're into 2017 now. And its been a turbulent start already...

Those who have read my previous updates will know that home life hasnt exactly been plain sailing.
    Christmas was good, we were pretty skint but made the most of it. I had two weeks off of work, and so we got a lot of quality time together, and found the closeness again. The new year rolled in, and suddenly it fell down around my ears. And over seemingly the most stupid of arguments. She wanted to buy something trivial and asked me to send her the money. I refused and said it wasnt necessary, it could wait til payday. We are skint afterall. She unleashed a torrent of messages about how I am a dick and I belittle her because I have the income, and she does not. She told me she was done with the shit and we we're over. I got home from work and we we're civil to each other. She had removed her engagement ring. I put it down to a little tantrum, and we almost got back to normal. After some lengthy discussions.
    Last week I asked her where the ring was, and she said that she was not ready to put it back on yet. To which I asked for it back. Since then we've been amicable, but I just dont know anymore. She has depression, but refuses to take her citalopram (60mg dose). This morning she had another breakdown because my son wouldnt get ready for school.

It almost needs and intervention, but knowing her like I do. It would certainly make things worse.

The kids are doing well. Not much to report except they both light up the dark periods in my life. Even if my son can be an annoying pain in the ass sometimes. Its easy to forget that he is 5. Hes very capable, and sometimes I think I forget his age, and expect too much. History repeats. Anyone else find themselves repeating the same things their parents did, even though they promised they wouldnt?

TRT - I have updated my other thread, but I'll touch on it lightly here. Overall I am feeling better, and until Kelkel made his comments last night, I hadnt really considered my current levels to be acceptable. Considering where I started, I guess I should be grateful. My 9-week 'trough' levels came in, and they're actually higher than my starting points. I cant figure the math of it out, but the evidence is there. Previously my levels were dropping much faster after each injection. I have a libido, I occasionally have morning glory, both of these I am grateful for!

Work changes again - Ive collated some data on the Mortgage cases they've provided to me, and I had a meeting with my boss about it. We both agreed that it wasnt working out the way it was intended. I was supposed to be supplied 4-5 cases a month, plus a few from other areas of the business. I have actually been receiving 1-2 total, and they're much smaller cases than our 'average'. Meaning the total commission earned is a fraction of what it should have been.
    We hashed it out, and they've created a new role for me. Im not fully diploma qualified yet, but they're going to have me going out with some of the Financial Advisers and learning those ropes sooner than expected. A few of the advisers have even offered to split 50/50 the commission on the cases that I assist with. I suppose it just goes to show that if you prove yourself a valuable asset to a company, they'll bend over backwards when you're in trouble. Plus, being on pretty good terms with the boss helps!

My eBay store slowed after christmas. The January blues and the tightening of wallets has had an effect. Implemented a plan which will allow the eBay store to grow steadily. With almost no real upkeep, I think this will prove a nice little generator. Its never going to retire me, but it should fund birthdays, christmas, and perhaps the odd holiday and the topup my income. Some may have seen that I've put a basic survey on the forums. I've another idea I am working on, I have been to see a webdeveloper and business manager, its a big project, and is going to take 6-9months to get the first part of it online. Again, I dont suspect it'll be that million dollar business, but a host of small things ticking over and I am hoping to generate a moderate income from these little bits. The end goal, I dont want to work for someone else's business, for someone else's goals and aspirations. I want to put that time into my own. As I am sure most of you guys do.

Weight didnt increase over christmas, but it didnt drop either!

Thanks for reading

-Krugerr

I got to reading on the forums yesterday.

Started re-reading my old threads, and ended up reading the bloody lot. It kinda lit a fire up under my ass with respect to diet. Last night I stopped eating at 8pm, and I am now back on a 16/8 Intermittent Fasting routine. Im already prepping lunches for work, so thats easy peasy, I just need to tweak/monitor my macros a little to make sure I am getting enough in during that period. Going to strip out the dairy, probably try hit a 50/30/20 split on around 2600Kcal.
    Attached an image of roughly how I am thinking this will look in real food terms. Meal 2 is my 'snacks' for the afternoon.

Weight: 298.6lbs
    BF: Unknown!

Old Threads:
    My 'get lean' progress log
    http://forums.steroid.com/most-impro...tural-log.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	136 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	167106
    Last edited by krugerr; 01-20-2017 at 07:51 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    wondering if im gonna follow this in 2017..just to be polite

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    wondering if im gonna follow this in 2017..just to be polite
    Joking about your Shit Castle aside, I do value the thoughts/opinions/suggestions of anyone willing to post in my threads.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Joking about your Shit Castle aside, I do value the thoughts/opinions/suggestions of anyone willing to post in my threads.
    nah..now u asking too much of us...but maybe i can bump your thread now and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    nah..now u asking too much of us...but maybe i can bump your thread now and then...
    Anything to get your post count up, eh!

Day 5 of dieting again!

Forgot how convenient Intermittent Fasting can be. Weight is down about 3lbs of water, since my diet has cleaned up. I guess all that salt I was consuming before has worked loose!
    tarmyg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Day 5 of dieting again! Forgot how convenient Intermittent Fasting can be. Weight is down about 3lbs of water, since my diet has cleaned up. I guess all that salt I was consuming before has worked loose!
    Sup bud!

Love intermittent fasting! I actually did a quasi-fast yesterday and plan on doing it again today. With me, IF helps with me eating too much. I like to feel full and IF helps with that

Sup bud!

Love intermittent fasting! I actually did a quasi-fast yesterday and plan on doing it again today. With me, IF helps with me eating too much. I like to feel full and IF helps with that

Yeah same with me. Until I'm really in a routine, I tend to over eat.
    IF definitely helps me by framing my diet with some clear rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Good to see you back at it!

Good to see you back at it!
    Don't jinx it!

tarmyg likes this.

Yeah same with me. Until I'm really in a routine, I tend to over eat.
    IF definitely helps me by framing my diet with some clear rules.

that is my problem, i over eat!

that is my problem, i over eat!
    My biggest failing is evenings.
    With the TV or a movie, I struggle not to snack.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    My biggest failing is evenings.
    With the TV or a movie, I struggle not to snack.

If you don't buy it, you can't eat it
    RaginCajun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you don't buy it, you can't eat it
    True. But I've two young children. There's always gonna be something lying around.

I have been known to start baking/experimenting in times of desperation.

IF is some clear cut rules. I don't eat before lunch. I don't eat after 8pm. My prepped food is enough volume to keep me full and provide the macros I need.
    No need to "snack" in my eating hours.

It's a rule set that works for me. Looking over my old log books, logs on here and macros charts. (I have every diet saved!) I found I got lean using IF on 2500kcal and got big carb cycling on 3500kcal.

I have every single workout recorded for the last 3 years too. The last 12 months though has been a little light. Haha!

True. But I've two young children. There's always gonna be something lying around.

I have been known to start baking/experimenting in times of desperation.

IF is some clear cut rules. I don't eat before lunch. I don't eat after 8pm. My prepped food is enough volume to keep me full and provide the macros I need.
    No need to "snack" in my eating hours.

It's a rule set that works for me. Looking over my old log books, logs on here and macros charts. (I have every diet saved!) I found I got lean using IF on 2500kcal and got big carb cycling on 3500kcal.

I have every single workout recorded for the last 3 years too. The last 12 months though has been a little light. Haha!

same with me!

i have everything on here since 2011!

that is why i love this place!
    krugerr likes this.

same with me!

i have everything on here since 2011!

that is why i love this place!
    Precisely. It helps me so much to have an electronic log of everything, along with the feedback from members!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Morning all, I figured you've waited two years for an update, I imagine you've all been dying to know my progress.

Well I started working in a gym two years ago, so I trained everyday as long as I needed. I got into the biggest and strongest shape of my life. The gym manager revived complaints that when I trained I was intimidating the smaller members.

I got an office job a year ago, which meant no more midday training sessions. No moving at all during the day in fact, glued to a desk. The commute to work means that I have to train about 5;45 in order to get done, showered and leave for work. Due to laziness I let that slip quickly and I ballooned to 133kg, I did train 1-2 times a week. But there was no consistency, and there was definitely nothing even remotely resembling a diet in place.

Two weeks ago my Fiancé took a picture of me from behind and it shocked me into getting back on the horse.

Below, you'll see the transformation. My leanest in, then a gym shot when I packed on lots of size, finally my love handled self.
    Dude!...lol...wtf haha

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Slept pretty well, with the exception of my four year old having a play session at 3am.

Woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed, rocked up to the gym for opening and had to wait around for the owner. Whom typically had a flat tyre this morning.
    Gym opened late which restricted my time, but not my intensity. I doubled up the fly with pressing too, so the fly til failure then just bashed out a few presses to exhaustion on each set.

My old man trains mornings too, so got some good encouragement and a good spot that knows when I'm being a *****-bitch and when I need assisting.
    Short and sweet, but was sweaty and exhausted. Was done in 30 mins, due to late opening and work starting.

Flat Dumbell chest press
    20kg x 12
    30kg x 10
    40kg x 5
    50kg x 3
    60kg x 7 (1 assisted)

Flat Dumbell fly
    20kg x 12
    30kg x 8
    30kg x 6
    30kg x 5
    So are you not going to failure ..not sure of kg to lbs conversions ..but how can you be lifting 40kg for 5 reps then 60 do 7reps..? for example

Then again sometimes I have a little more extra then i thought I had in the tank and rep out something I think I wouldn't sometimes..or were you just lifting at like a percentage of your capability and then went more intense last set ?
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-24-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    So are you not going to failure ..not sure of kg to lbs conversions ..but how can you be lifting 40kg for 5 reps then 60 do 7reps..? for example

Then again sometimes I have a little more extra then i thought I had in the tank and rep out something I think I wouldn't sometimes..or were you just lifting at like a percentage of your capability and then went more intense last set ?
    In that example it says 1 assisted. So I warmed up, did a final working set that was til failure. I can't recall the exact workout, but typically I found it safer to do several warm up sets of increasing weight. I guess I pre exhausted before final working sets to keep the weight lower/safer.

Could have been as you say as well, just more gas in the tank.

Also I just noticed the weights.

50kg x 3 reps would have been a feeler set. That definitely wasn't working weight!

50kg = 110lbs
    60kg = 132lbs

Dude!...lol...wtf haha
    I've always found it incredibly easy to gain weight! Haha

RaginCajun likes this.

Krugerrs Diary - Entry 8

Yet another mind dump.
    Those that read my last entry will remember that things at home were crap. It was at the point of complete hopelessness. It got to a point a few weeks ago where I was serious about going home, and telling that was it. She'd spent the day telling me about how bad she was feeling, the suicidal thoughts and everything else. She'd still been refusing to take her medication (Citalopram). Im not really sure how it happened, but she agreed to start taking them again. Two days later she smiled at me and said "I already feel better!". Now I know they take a while to build up, but that line from her was such a relief. Since then things have gone from strength to strength. I arranged for the doctor to call her, and he issued a new topup prescription. We're now about 3 weeks in and she is entirely different. Almost the same girl I fell in love with 6 years ago.

TRT is continuing as normal. I had an appointment with the Endocrinologist last week, which I missed as I got my days confused! Wanker! having to wait for another appointment to be arranged.
    Saw an odd dip in my blood levels, and my surgery has changed the way the process the blood tests, meaning that the results are harder to get. Oh well! Sweet talking the young nurse helps each time.

Work is still plodding along, been out on some appointments, which should convert into some additional income this month or next. Ive got an exam coming up, but I simply cannot find the motivation to pick up the bible like study material.

Things have taken an upward turn for eBay, sales increasing and have made it into "Power Seller" status, which doesn't really mean much. But it gives potential customers some reassurance that we're good at delivering what we say, when we say. This might help with a small increase in sales, and it reduces the fees we pay to eBay. Winning.
    My other project has come on leaps and bounds. I have put some serious time into learning Wordpress. I now have a very sexy looking website...with no content! That is stage two. The idea changes a little every day, but these ideas are all pulling in the same direction.

Started february by Intermittent Fasting on a 16/8 window. This seriously helped kick start me, and cut some of the crap! This gave me time to keep the calories moderate and plan a proper meal plan. Ive now got a meal plan that pretty much works perfect for work and home life. I tend to prep most of it on a sunday, but cook my protein twice a week (Sunday/Wednesday). White fish, chicken, rice, veggies, eggs... all the good stuff. Weight has come down about 10lbs, mainly water of course, but probably a couple pounds off my fat ass.

Not much else to say really, so I wont waffle on...

-Krugerr

Happy to announce that Capebuffalo, Nach3, Ghettoboyd and I are going to organising some forum competitions.
    I think right now we're going to run a Male/Female Over/Under format. We have bounced a few ideas around and so far have a few competitions in mind.

*Most Improved (Male/Female)
    *Most LBM gain (Male/Female)
    *Most Cut (Male/Female)

Most improved is quite a nice one, as this is pretty subjective and isnt soo dependent on weight catagories. The Most Gain/Cut ones though will probably need to be split into classes. We're going to outsource the judging on each competition, to avoid any "Bias" accusations.

I am really excited to get this started, I plan to participate in them. Probably alternate ones. Give me a goal, and keeps me invested in the competitions.

I also need to kick Cape's ass this time. The last time he and I competed, he whipped my ass. And that man really has a fire in his belly after the results of the Nach/Cape/Obs competition.

-Krugerr
    tarmyg and ghettoboyd like this.

gio2012 is offline New Member
    nicely done bro..
    krugerr likes this.

Would you look at that... 2 years since I last posted...

my fat ass is 329lbs as of today... OOPS!
    RaginCajun and tarmyg like this.

Get your fat ass back in here
    krugerr likes this.

Blog Entries

Good to see you. Stick around.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Get the hell out of here.

Get your fat ass back in here
    Yessir RC! I’m actually already down about 6lbs hahaha

Good to see you. Stick around.

Yeah its a pain pain in the arse without the mobile app. And it’s blocked from the work computers.

Blog Entries
    Yeah its a pain pain in the arse without the mobile app. And it’s blocked from the work computers.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lkpro.activity

Yessir RC! I’m actually already down about 6lbs hahaha
    Haha, what did ya do, go poop?
    krugerr likes this.

Haha, what did ya do, go poop?
    hahah you’re a funny fvcker! Nah just been following a aconsiatent diet for 3 weeks now. Loosely vertical dieting.

Im on iPhone mate - but I’ll check the tapatalk app.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information