tony1leg is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Crippled: Diet Help

Bros,
    I recently tore my MCL and PCL (bucket handle tear), leaving me on crutches and a knee brace for atleast a month or so. I am unable to move around alot, especailly for the first couple of weeks. My daily activites include sitting infront of the TV, a five minute hop to the bathroom to take a shit, sleeping, and eating lortab 10 mg. I was wondering if I should keep on the TKD diet, or should it be tweaked a little bit? Any comments will be greatly appreciated,
    Thanks
    Tony

P.S. I finished bulking in February, and was in the middle of naturally cutting from 210 and right now at 185 @ 5'8. Gear was supposed to be incorporated in a week, however I am now crippled and unable to go to the gym.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I would tweek it a bit to match your activity or lack of so to say. But than again just tyr to enjoy the time off from the gym, if that's even possible for someone to do. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Best of luck to ya.

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply Bix Tex, I have decided to cute out a minute amount of calories to fit my lifestyle.

Thread Information