bartman314 is offline Productive Member

maybe i'm obsessing too much, but i'm wondering what this breakfast means...

weight: 225 lbs
    bf: 12%

i'm a morning workout guy. when i started the morning regime about 3 years ago, i'd have a cup of coffee and my pre workout and go hit it.

now, i wake up, hang out for 1.5 - 2 hours, have a cup of coffee, a banana, and a grapefruit. right before i actually hit it, i still have the pre workout.

the question is how important would it be to add some protein, and/or oatmeal to my breakfast given that's it's now 1.5 - 2 hours before my workout.

thoughts?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it would benefit u alot! I am a morning gym rat my self and I eat about 1.5 hrs before. It's great.

Before I started eating in the morning I would do the same as u. Coffee and and banana. My lifts have definite gone up and I feel like I can go for a little longer at the gym if I eat a BIG breakfast before

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I eat one hour before hitting the gym and I am a morning workout person. Here is what I have 8 whites 2 yolk 1 Ezekiel muffin and a 16 oz glass of oj

Thread Information