Thread: junk food

eggplant is offline Member

junk food

jus curious about when u guys have ur junk food day?..if any? During ur rest day or workout day? And what junk food do u guys go for? kfc? haha..i'm drooling..

peace,
    eggplant

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    jus curious about when u guys have ur junk food day?..if any? During ur rest day or workout day? And what junk food do u guys go for? kfc? haha..i'm drooling..

peace,
    eggplant
    I have one cheat meal a weak no matter if it's a rest day or not...... Friday or Saturday. I have what ever I want for that meal. Bro you have to cheat once a weak to help keep you sane and it helps re-start your metabolism. Just don't go overboard.

Chicken Parmesan and some Peacan Pie for this weekends cheat meal!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell cheating for me is like having a glass of chocolate milk. or having a sandwhich from Subway..... I need a life.

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    I try to never cheat, but it usually happens once a week because I go out with friends and its just lame to pop out a chicken breast and a bowl of rice in a restaurant or wherever they are eating. I don't want them to think im a pyscho ya know. =D

ColdSore is offline Banned
    My cheat meal is ussually saturday and that a Foot long turkey on wheat at subway-cut the cheese and no dressing...But i ussually cook out on sunday but i always have a couple of chicken breasts and grilled corn.

and sometimes i do crave cholate chip cookies...and i just cant resist, but i always feel like shit afterwards and go to the gym and do some cardio...alot of work for some damn cookies!

eggplant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    and sometimes i do crave cholate chip cookies...and i just cant resist, but i always feel like shit afterwards and go to the gym and do some cardio...alot of work for some damn cookies!

haha...ur junk foods don't seem too junk to me..interesting..

peace,
    eggplant

Egg...its not to "junktified" i mean subway and grilled chicken with maybe some bbq sauce...but those damn cookies get me everytime. I ussually do let down for a whole weekend once every month when ill go out for drinks or dinner but i try to still keep eating as healthy as the bad stuff gets. i.e. light beer, girlled chicken salad ect...ect..

Thread Information