So far I am having great results:
    - decrease in body fat from 9% to 7%
    - increase in lean body mass by 3-4kg

My stats are:
    Height: 1.85m
    Weight: 86kg (started with 82kg)
    Lean body mass: 80kg (176lbs)
    TDEE: 2900kcal

My diet is clean and I am carefully tracking my macros to ensure that I am getting most out of my cycle.
    Current macros: 428g carbs, 235g protein and 50g of fat
    Which comes to 3100kcal

I exercise 5-6 times a week

As you can see this is quite small surplus above TDEE (ie 200kcal). Could you please advise me if I shall raise my carbs intake (total calories) intake?
    Guess this might be ok for me as this surplus that I have right now allows me lean gains with decrease in body fat. I assume this is tren ace impact that is having positive impact on metabolism of fat

Would it be good to raise my daily calories intake?

Kind regards

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What is your previous cycling experience?

Are your compounds in separate vials or are you using a mix?

How did you arrive at a 7% bf estimate?

Right now you're eating a 15/55/30 f/c/p macro split.

Regardless of goals you would benefit from decreasing your carbs and increasing you protein intake.

I don't think that you're eating above maintenance calories.

The weight gain that you've experienced so far is likely do to being underweight for your height and water from increased nitrogen/glucose retention.

If you're asking these types of diet questions you shouldn't be using tren . Tren is an advanced compound that can have nasty side effects if used incorrectly and even when used correctly.

Also, I'm assuming you meant to write Aromasin 12.5mg ED.
    Last edited by numbere; 09-21-2016 at 06:48 AM.

belgium21000 is offline New Member
    Hi

This is my 2nd cycle. 1st one was Anavar only in June/July which helped me to cut down my body fat to 9%

I am using mix of components

I measure BF on weight scale that has that option (OMRON 508). Using it every day at same time/state ie upon waking up. Furthermore, on Saturday nutritionist took my measures and based on that methodology my body fat was 7.7% but this was after breakfast, coffee etc. I assume my body fat is around 7-8%

This body fat is quite low and it has been decreased with me eating at around 3000-3100 kcal with my maintenance at 2900kcal. Therefore I think I shall increase my daily calories intake to 3300-3400kcal as I believe I can grow even more in body mass with low increase in body fat. This body fat increase shall not be high due to trenbolone ace

Done blood test last Wednesday. My blood pressure is still low, colesterol is slightly elevated and my e2 level is around 40. Therefore I started with Aromasin on Friday

Have set my protein intake on 1.5g per LBM. My fat is set low as i heard trenbolone requires low fat, high protein diet.

Would you recommend me different macros? And how high i shall go with calories intake? 3300? 3500?

Tnx a lot

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    As advised in your previous thread that's a crazy first cycle. Don't care what your first cycle was you should have cycled test only as a first injectable cycle.

Can you post a pic of your 7%, that's dreamland for most people and stage ready for most physique competitors.
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by belgium21000 View Post
    Hi

This is my 2nd cycle. 1st one was Anavar only in June/July which helped me to cut down my body fat to 9%

I am using mix of components

I measure BF on weight scale that has that option (OMRON 508). Using it every day at same time/state ie upon waking up. Furthermore, on Saturday nutritionist took my measures and based on that methodology my body fat was 7.7% but this was after breakfast, coffee etc. I assume my body fat is around 7-8%

This body fat is quite low and it has been decreased with me eating at around 3000-3100 kcal with my maintenance at 2900kcal. Therefore I think I shall increase my daily calories intake to 3300-3400kcal as I believe I can grow even more in body mass with low increase in body fat. This body fat increase shall not be high due to trenbolone ace

Done blood test last Wednesday. My blood pressure is still low, colesterol is slightly elevated and my e2 level is around 40. Therefore I started with Aromasin on Friday

Have set my protein intake on 1.5g per LBM. My fat is set low as i heard trenbolone requires low fat, high protein diet.

Would you recommend me different macros? And how high i shall go with calories intake? 3300? 3500?

Tnx a lot
    Body fat composition monitors have a very high error rate.

I assume you bf is north of 7-8%.

I really enjoy helping people but it's immature of you to run an advanced cycle like this without having your diet down.

Assuming that your nutritionist had you eating maintenance 2,900 then you gained 9 lb so your maintenance would have increased by about another 100.

For 3,000 maintenance than a 3,400 calorie ball park would be a good amount to begin bulking.

Tren doesn't require low fat to to it's work, it's all about net calories.

What macros you bulk at is all preference and you should lean this before using AAS.

I prefer something around a 40/40/20 split but I don't really track my macros closely anymore.

You can either pick a macro split that's higher in protein or do 1.5g protein/0.3g fat per pound of body weight and fill in the rest of the calories with carbs.

Are you using hcg ?

Do you have a DA, nolva and clomid?

How long do you plan on running this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Body fat composition monitors have a very high error rate.

I assume you bf is north of 7-8%.

I really enjoy helping people but it's immature of you to run an advanced cycle like this without having your diet down.

Assuming that your nutritionist had you eating maintenance 2,900 then you gained 9 lb so your maintenance would have increased by about another 100.

For 3,000 maintenance than a 3,400 calorie ball park would be a good amount to begin bulking.

Tren doesn't require low fat to to it's work, it's all about net calories.

What macros you bulk at is all preference and you should lean this before using AAS.

I prefer something around a 40/40/20 split but I don't really track my macros closely anymore.

You can either pick a macro split that's higher in protein or do 1.5g protein/0.3g fat per pound of body weight and fill in the rest of the calories with carbs.

Are you using hcg ?

Do you have a DA, nolva and clomid?

How long do you plan on running this cycle?
    I plan to run it for 9 weeks

Have Nolva for PCT

Would start with 3400kcal - Protein 284 (1.5g per pound), Fat 57 (0.3g per pound) and carbs 438g

I do not use HCG.

Thanks a lot for advices so far

I plan to run it for 9 weeks

Have Nolva for PCT

Would start with 3400kcal - Protein 284 (1.5g per pound), Fat 57 (0.3g per pound) and carbs 438g

I do not use HCG .

Thanks a lot for advices so far
    You're playing with fire not using hcg especially with tren .

Tren shuts you down hard from the very first shot and hcg keeps the leydig cells functioning.

You need enough nolva and clomid for 6 weeks of PCT.

8 weeks would be better for a first tren cycle.

Do you even know what a dopamine agonist (DA) is or why you'd use one?

Tnx

Bought HCG right now so I shall start with it next week ie week 5 of my cycle

Have been reading and I guess 2 times a week 250iu throughout my cycle. Not during PCT

Have read that i shall cover the time for which I havent used ie number of days multiply by 40. Agree with that?

Tnx

Tnx

Bought HCG right now so I shall start with it next week ie week 5 of my cycle

Have been reading and I guess 2 times a week 250iu throughout my cycle. Not during PCT

Have read that i shall cover the time for which I havent used ie number of days multiply by 40. Agree with that?

Tnx
    I don't understand your question.

You'll likely need to also get bacteriostatic water to use as a solvent when reconstituting the hcg.

Use 250IU of hcg twice a week up to 2-3 days before starting PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't understand your question.

You'll likely need to also get bacteriostatic water to use as a solvent when reconstituting the hcg .

Use 250IU of hcg twice a week up to 2-3 days before starting PCT.
    Awesome

I got the full kit which includes bacteriostatic water and things for dosage etc

Tnx a lot

Thread Information