Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TjmAble
  • 1 Post By MR-FQ320
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By TjmAble

Thread: Can you rate my bulk Diet?

TjmAble is offline Junior Member

Can you rate my bulk Diet?

I'm 26 years old, been lifting for 3 years never used AAS before and before i start i want first to check my diet and be perfect to it because i know that muscles are build first in the Kitchen, so please if you can rate my Diet give any tips and tell me what i do wrong because i want to improve.

26 years old
    Height: 5feet 5"inch or 1,68cm
    Weight 148Pounds or 67kg
    BF: around 17-18%

Breakfast: High Protein Pancakes
    1Tbsp Honey
    1Tbsp Peanut butter (total:Carbs 55g, Fat 21g, Protein 43g and Cals 561) (38%carbs, 32%Fat, 30%protein)

Lunch: Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Grilled 250grams
    Sweet Potato 120grams
    Roman Lettuce 3cups
    White basmati Rice (cooked) 1.5cup (total: Carbs 96g, fat 17g, Protein 50g and cals 730 (52%Carbs, 21% Fat, 27% Protein)

Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta 2cups
    Peas 1,5 Cup
    Cottage Cheese Low fat 0.5Cup
    Grilled Chicken Skinless Thigh 250 grams (total: Carbs 92g, Fat 21g, Protein 70g and cals 830) (44% Carbs, 23%fat, 33% Protein)

When I'm at Hospital cause im working as a Doctor
    Snacks: Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut butter Net Carbs
    1 High Protein Pancake with 1Tbsp Peanut butter
    Half Banana (total 78gCarbs, 30g Fat, 44g Protein and 720 Cals) (41%Carbs, Fat 36%, Protein 23%) All Day total 2868 Cals (+2 Scoop of Protein After Workout, 1000mg Glutamine After workout, Beta-Alanine and Creatine Pre-Workout)

Please Rate my Diet, any tips and guidance is much appreciated, Thank you!
    Marsoc likes this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    fuck me, i just lost a fulll half hours work thenm

Quote Originally Posted by TjmAble View Post
    I'm 26 years old, been lifting for 3 years never used AAS before and before i start i want first to check my diet and be perfect to it because i know that muscles are build first in the Kitchen, so please if you can rate my Diet give any tips and tell me what i do wrong because i want to improve.

26 years old
    Height: 5feet 5"inch or 1,68cm
    Weight 148Pounds or 67kg 2500 calories for you bulking natty
    BF: around 17-18%

Breakfast: High Protein Pancakes not my choice of protein here, swap for a natural non powdered protein source
    1Tbsp Honey swap for porridge oats
    1Tbsp Peanut butter get rid of this

Lunch: Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh Grilled 250grams
    Sweet Potato 120grams
    Roman Lettuce 3cups
    White basmati Rice (cooked) 1.5cup (total: Carbs 96g, fat 17g, Protein 50g and cals 730 (52%Carbs, 21% Fat, 27% Protein)
    not bad, drop sweet potatoe for more rice

Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta 2cupsi dont like wheat pasta as its man made, swap for sweet or white potatoe
    Peas 1,5 Cup
    Cottage Cheese Low fat 0.5Cup
    Grilled Chicken Skinless Thigh 250 grams (total: Carbs 92g, Fat 21g, Protein 70g and cals 830) (44% Carbs, 23%fat, 33% Protein)

When I'm at Hospital cause im working as a Doctor dont like any of this, swap for real food, maybe more oats, with egg whites or protein powder
    Snacks: Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut butter Net Carbs
    1 High Protein Pancake with 1Tbsp Peanut butter
    Half Banana (total 78gCarbs, 30g Fat, 44g Protein and 720 Cals) (41%Carbs, Fat 36%, Protein 23%) All Day total 2868 Cals (+2 Scoop of Protein After Workout, 1000mg Glutamine After workout, Beta-Alanine and Creatine Pre-Workout)

Please Rate my Diet, any tips and guidance is much appreciated, Thank you!
    macros for day 2500 calories, 10F/40P/50C
    numbere likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I agree with everything stated above but after running your macros, with moderate exercise, I think you should be bulking at 2,700-2,900 calories.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Was going to say that's pretty light for a bulk diet. But then I seen you were only 145 lbs=~ so not bad. When do you train or workout. Sometimes it's good to have specific meals that revolve around your workout time I.e pre workout or post workout high my post workout meal is the largest including my post WO whey isolate supplement etc.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-24-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Was going to say that's pretty light for a bulk diet. But then I seen you were only 145 lbs=~ so not bad. When do you train or workout. Sometimes it's good to have specific meals that revolve around your workout time I.e pre workout or post workout high my post workout meal is the largest including my post WO whey isolate supplement etc.
    First of all thank you for your time to answer, I'm lifting weights 5 days per week and 2 days Cardio training, Pre-Workout is my breakfast around 9 in the morning and after 1 hour I take beta-alanine and creatine, Intra Workout BCAAS and After Workout I take 1 Scoop of Whey Protein 24grams and 15-20 Gummy Bears.

I wanna Bulk but I don't want to get very fat you know

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I agree with everything stated above but after running your macros, with moderate exercise, I think you should be bulking at 2,700-2,900 calories.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160925_130704.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	165569

This is my daily Goal as my calorie application says with 2.700 Cals

Go with 2700, i just wanted you to lean up a bit in the process too, and if you are natual it will be that bit harder, go with it and adjust as needs be.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Go with 2700, i just wanted you to lean up a bit in the process too, and if you are natual it will be that bit harder, go with it and adjust as needs be.
    OK thank you, yeah I have never used AAS I'm thinking ofcourse but at first I want to have a perfect diet first so I will keep on with 2.700 Cals then
    MR-FQ320 likes this.

Thread Information